Share your desktops!

kasperski suck

i dont even use kaspersky

well why is there a Kaspersky icon in the desktop

Just out of curiosity, are you using Microsoft Teams for school?

1 Like

change the file explorer icon into 7’s with customizergod if it has the option for that, and it will look compete.

BRUH

1 Like

yeah

1 Like

i just keep it installed i dont really use it

h

Oh interesting. I’ve seen that use-case discussed in a Teams deployment group I’m in, but it’s the first time I’ve observed it being used for that.

1 Like

Well actually its an 1.8 TB SSD

Программа выглядит как WinAMP

Your Windows 10 is like a Windows XP

1. why are you replying to some guy who hasen’t posted since august 2020
  2. it barely even looks like XP, the title bar buttons are too long, the taskbar still has the “lines” at the bottom and the operating system still uses segoe ui.

3 Likes

The post you actually replied to is actually 3 years old

wow

Not too fancy, but here it is.

3 Likes

hello

1 Like

My Dektop in this moment. Probably I have to organize the icons because it could be so confusing :stuck_out_tongue: Anyways many people don’t like have icons on desktop. I’m the opposite of it :stuck_out_tongue: I love it when I have icons on Desktop because I can find any applications easily on my desktop which I need instantly or something else. Of course after some week I delete unused files like temp folders, txts and etc.

Also I’ve put some live wallpapers to my desktop with Lively Wallpaper. It’s avilable on Microsoft Store it’s totally free and it has a very beatiful live wallpapers in high quality (1080+). Also you can put some custom wallpapers for it like youtube videos, premade themes etc. Similars to Android’s live wallpaper function.

/w Desktop icons

/without Desktop icons

4 Likes