Share your desktops!

Your Windows 10 is like a Windows XP

1. why are you replying to some guy who hasen’t posted since august 2020
  2. it barely even looks like XP, the title bar buttons are too long, the taskbar still has the “lines” at the bottom and the operating system still uses segoe ui.

3 Likes

The post you actually replied to is actually 3 years old

wow

Not too fancy, but here it is.

3 Likes

hello

1 Like

My Dektop in this moment. Probably I have to organize the icons because it could be so confusing :stuck_out_tongue: Anyways many people don’t like have icons on desktop. I’m the opposite of it :stuck_out_tongue: I love it when I have icons on Desktop because I can find any applications easily on my desktop which I need instantly or something else. Of course after some week I delete unused files like temp folders, txts and etc.

Also I’ve put some live wallpapers to my desktop with Lively Wallpaper. It’s avilable on Microsoft Store it’s totally free and it has a very beatiful live wallpapers in high quality (1080+). Also you can put some custom wallpapers for it like youtube videos, premade themes etc. Similars to Android’s live wallpaper function.

/w Desktop icons

/without Desktop icons

4 Likes

I don’t know how younger me used to live with a cluttered ass desktop

5 Likes

i love your wallpaper

1 Like

Did I tell you people that Internet Explorer is gone?

my pc is sh*t ;-;

1 Like

me too. I still have cluttered taskbar but my desktops are much more cleaner than what they were a few years ago (look for screenshots made by anon94 for context)

Windows Vista Home Premium (Toshiba Satellite L505-S5964; secondary PC):

Windows 10 Home (HP 14-dk1022wm; my main PC):

4 Likes

>windows vista is better than than windows 10
on what iron oven are you even trying to run windows 10 on?

lol hes running on a toaster

Task manager, now with a brand new icon!

i believe i might have the same model as well lol

yup, I am actually using a Vista mod that was discontinued, lol.
Windows 2007 surely gave me some wonderful memories.

ross geller likes this desktop