Share your applications /screenshots/ here

i use chrome is actually good

but opinions are opinions

1 Like

(And @EpicTaco404), Well, personally I don’t like having spyware on my machine. And if Mozilla isn’t working for you I suggest other browsers that are chromium based. Such as,

1. Vivaldi (My personal favorite though you’ll want to configure it a little to make it good)
  2. Brave, which is a Privacy focused browser that I believe was made from the creator of Firefox.

(Note: all of these browsers are fully compatible with chrome extensions since they are built on what chrome is built on).

Broment

its based off of chrome

2 Likes

And?

is this how it works?

brave is worse than chrome ironically
like yea chrome bad but at least you KNOW you’re getting shitty tracking browser
with brave you don’t know until you suddenly realize twitter and facebook trackers are still getting through
-Someone on a Discord server

Brave is shit.

wdym but ok

1 Like

agree

:hushed:

Holy shit I’ve always wanted to make a iOS app.

Just because one guy said so doesn’t mean it’s true. And if you don’t like brave that’s fine. Because there are many alternatives. And no matter what browser you use I recommend getting the ddg privacy essentials extension.

Brave is improving each day. You can’t really assume it’s bad because one guy said that it’s bad. Yeah I know, I sorta just said that but it’s pretty much true.

And the point of this “argument” is that chrome is a privacy mess. And brave is far better than it. And after all, Brave is built on Chromium. And chromium isn’t really the best browser engine especially for privacy, since google basically owns it. The community doesn’t.

After all. I may be wrong, i’m no browser expert.

Brave is basically just still far better than chrome.

It’s basically just chrome with a theme

how?

Hahaha pivot animator

My CircleCI. Don’t know how to use it :confused:

ea sports

1 Like