(Revival) Share your desktops and/or Specs!

Huh. Are you still in the logo community?

Yes…

Ay

aol 6.0? lol

Im pretty sure you got a Pokémon fangame despite the fact that Nintendo hates fangames no matter if its in rom hacks or a windows executable.

If @Zzx_zxz_the_great_fi didnt understand it,I will show some proof.

Pokemon Sanctuary In Windows 2000
Look at the icon that was a modified icon of Flash 1-5 while the application is called Pokemon Sanctuary.

Here is some comparison of these icons.

Comparing Pokemon Sanctuary with Adobe Flash 5 Icon

i’m back in windows 10

actually your kinda wrong, Pokemon Sanctuary is a part of a series called PokeROMs these are mini discs with the sides cut out these discs are made by tlc (The Learning Company) and each disk has a different pokemon, wanna proof? take a look, PokéROM

I understand it. but the application strikes a similar icon to Flash 1-5.

Comparing Pokemon Sanctuary with Adobe Flash 5 Icon

because its a director app

made by adobe as well

okk thanks

gamerappa specs update time moment

here’s the story.

my so-called Asus “2012 gaming pc” (more like some cheap custom-built computer that my dad bought in 2015 from i think kjijji?) was starting to become a piece of shit

(just replace windows vista with windows 7, and that 1680x1050 monitor with a 1920x1080 monitor, and there’s the specs i had back in august 2021)

i had a huge performance issue on windows 7, which is usually supposed to be stable. i blamed it on the aging CPU. I wanted to move back to the Acer (which was my main pc from july 2015 to december 2018) because that machine was more recent (by a few years) and I could run Windows 8.1 without having explorer.exe crashing on me every 2 hours (fuck windows 10).

Problem was, the acer’s GPU (AMD Radeon R5 235) was shit for gaming, so I wanted my AMD Radeon HD 6850 GPU to be installed on it, which meant I had to change cases, and I ended up with my Asus machine’s case.

Another problem was that the Asus had a overheating problem. I first noticed it when my Samsung Galaxy A50’s charging port’s plastic bits randomly broke, as I used it as a way to connect to the internet back when I accidentally broke my Wi-Fi adapter. So when the HD 6850 was removed on the Asus’ motherboard, the plastic parts broke off, so I couldn’t use that shit anymore.

honestly that might have been a good thing since Vegas crashes WAY LESS on my R5 235 compared to my HD 6850 (aside from a odd “”'graphical leak"“” issue I had with Vegas 15 back in circa 2017-2018)

This?!

Director7,8

Pretty such this was a old icon of Director but the icon of that Director App and that icon above looks similiar.

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR A GUEST OPERATING SYSTEM???

new computer when

what does your specs look like with speccy

Overrated post

1 Like

Funny Bin

1 Like