Probably going to move from youtube to COS.TV

huh

i feel like i end every conversation with “huh”

I have a few things to point out (really bad points)

1. You have “made” money, but can you exchange the money from your COS.TV account into real cash?
  2. It is too good to be true, you can make shitty contents and make money too, so what is the meaning of job, it is most likely to be a scam in my opinion. At least, when I open the homepage, all I see is Tik Tok reuploads.
  3. Can you really make sure that it is totally transparency?
2 Likes

Oh hi TReK

everybody gangsta until TReKiE starts replying

1 Like

ok you know something is up when TReKiE has been replying for over a minute.

1 Like

oh no he stopped. nvm he’s back lolza.

1 Like

Guess the TReK is replying :stuck_out_tongue:

what have you done. h e ’ s b a c k.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

nvm when you click delete you get this

1 Like

Unlike some of Pedro’s other schemes, this is an actual real site with real content, and although I’m not interested in the money part (we know that’s not going to do anything) I just want to see how it works.

I signed up last night and it wanted me to verify my e-mail. That e-mail never came, although it let me resend once (which still didn’t come), it wouldn’t let login, reset my password, or sign up again, and I forgot about the whole thing until later today.

I did some digging in my Exchange tenant and found that Exchange had quarantined the verification e-mail as “High Confidence Phish”. We aren’t talking about the junk mail folder, this is the basic low-level server spam filters that get rid of messages that are obviously fake that users never see. I have mine set to the lowest level (other than turning it off). So, that’s not a great start :stuck_out_tongue:.

Once I got verified, I was able to get in, followed Pedro and watched a review on Star Trek Picard. That worked. But, seeing Pedro’s screenshot above, I’m not impressed that individual e-mail address are partially exposed, since I did choose a username.

But anyway, their “Get your coins” button was flashing at me, so I figured I’d try that. This is the result - common.responseError.remoteResError.600004. No coins for me.

So even that doesn’t work either. I don’t think YouTube has anything to worry about :stuck_out_tongue:.

5 Likes

Oh fk thank you TReK :stuck_out_tongue:, that’s in-depth research

there we go, that’s more like it, we gotta keep our monetization.

If the low detection filter detects a verification email as “High Confidence Phish” then something is up.
(Maybe)

One of my IRL friends has nearly fallen for one of the scams like this, just watch videos to make money, at first he got 0.3 yuan, got it in his Alipay account, but he must pay for a subscription service for further more

According to their privacy policy

5. Data security

We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your stored personal data against manipulation, partial or complete loss, and unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously being improved in line with technical developments.

Please note that any data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) is generally not secure and we accept no liability for data transmitted to us via the Internet. Unfortunately, absolute protection is not technically possible.

This information does not apply to the websites of third parties and the corresponding links given on our website. COS.TV assumes no responsibility and liability for these.

Oh yeah in their TOS

WALLET

The wallet provided on the Site is provided to you as a platform to store and withdraw your cryptocurrencies (e.g. COS, BIT and ETH). The wallet does not involve in any cryptocurrencies or tokens transactions, including but not limited to purchase, sell, transfer or exchange transaction of alternative tokens, neither does the wallet allow you to purchase or sell cryptocurrencies in exchange for fiat currency. You need to abide by the applicable laws and rules governing your purchase, sell, transfer or exchange transaction of cryptocurrencies.

Yeah crypto, scam alert

1 Like

youtube

i thought you said “oh fuck you trek” for a second.

3 Likes