Patched an 8.0 WLM Beta! (thanks to @Duki)

uhm please fix the link
because mega.nz link is no longer avaviable :frowning:

I tried in Windows 10 but i got a no longer compatible warning

Sadly, I’m moving out of the forums and no longer have the files that are needed.

Apologies.

It probably wouldn’t have worked anyways because patching instructions have heavily changed after '09 came out.

Because of that, I have a feeling that the Branches build (0683) may work (after doing the new patch instructions), but I heard that 0566 still doesn’t work.

Update: I was wrong, 0566 works, Branches doesn’t.

wait no 0566 works fine now

however branches still does not work

UPDATE:

Ok it looks like even the early orange UI betas work, some early ones like 0363 don’t get the contacts list, but builds like 0365 have full functionality.

UPDATE 2:

0363 now managed to get the contacts list.

1 Like

how do i use 0363

you patch it

Wait, actually it loaded my cached contacts list that 0365 created and it fails to load the contact list.

Most WLM 8.0 betas work, but with caveats.

0566 no longer crashes when trying to connect, but today it had issues connecting. The “branches” build (trivia: there is another branches build that is untested) still doesn’t work, 0363 doesn’t load the contact list (it needs to be cached locally), although messaging works.

ICTY managed to get '09 beta builds to work, but I never was able to get a early '09 beta (not 9.0) to connect, It was stuck on some weird error.

Now that’s f-ing ebic.

you forgot to censor one email which was in the 0363 image, and 0365 loads the contacts list.

1 Like

how to patch?

how to patch?

file droper not work :frowning:

file is gone

well bad
:frowning:

Oh.

As I’ve said, I’m moving out of the forums.

Patch the stuff using a hex editor yourself, I don’t have the files anymore and don’t plan to re-do everything again.