Near to the end of another decade

The 2010s hasn’t been that great for me. Society has gotten even worse with its love of callout culture, oversensitivity and whatnot while I have went through my teenage years with mixed emotions. Here’s hoping the 2020s is at least a better decade both overall and for me personally.

3 Likes

probably won’t. also 2020 will be the last decade without any dramatic consequences due to global warming

same… my mom also died in 2018, which is one of the reasons why i consider 2018 the worst year of my life

1 Like

since we’re on the topic of relatives dying

my great grandmother passed away this year

and only 4 days after my birthday as well

i didnt know how to feel about it

1 Like

this year sucked for me, my mental health declined quite a bit, and i was once close to losing my sanity once, reaching to the point where i failed a exam in high school made me have a mental breakdown

1 Like

this decade was cool because yes

i commonly lose my shit as well bro

i lose my shit because ok

Sorry for the bump, but it’s basically 2 days left for New Years! And the new decade of course…:partying_face: :stuck_out_tongue:

I honestly hate this decade since back in 2013, my grandmother has passed away from natural causes 3 days after my birthday and it was pretty bad, my parents didn’t even tell me about it and I had to find out when I finally arrived in my house’s doorstep and find out that she died. Well… I hope I can forget it because it’s a really bad memory of the 2010s.

1 Like

ET404, Is there any meaning on your post?

it means i sometimes go rambo on people for the slightest reason