My review of the Xiaomi Mi A3 (yes it is my new phone and passes my review)

NOTE: i know, i overexagerrated for this thread, but i actually love this thing, and yes im writing this in it

So if u dunno, i got a new phone from my parents

it is unique, has all clean android, and didnt lag even tho i already used 96% storage and have a shitton of apps (best ones are coming soon)

Gaming:

This phone is AWESOME, here is the most heavy games/emulators i have installed in my phone:

• Fortnite
  • DamonPS2 (YES THIS FRICKING 900 REAIS DEVICE RUNS PS2 AT FRICKING 60 FPS)
  • Citra (ran ALMOST all games i have fine, including the glorious M&S At the Rio 2016 Olympic Games)
  • COD Mobile
  • PPSSPP

the other ones are pretty much generic games that runs in potatoes

Chatting:

i love the keyboard that this thing came with, i always had a problem with Gboard and Smasung Keyboard: Samsung Keyboard was awful for typing and Gboard was good for writing but ugly af, the virtual keyboard that this phone came with is just perfect, simple, beautiful and u can disable autocorrector diretly onto it, just awesome

So what i think about this phone:

Well this is the most modern smartphone i ever held, heck i cant even belive it’s MINE (i never had a phone before now, my parents always told me only when i become 13), with 4gb ram, snapdragon 665 and 64gb nand and fingerprint scanner onto screen, this is the best phone ive held actually,

Pedrox’ Review Score: 100/10

2 Likes

i respect your opinion but i like it

God did not will this

How about Xash3D FWGS?

ofc lol, it isnt a game nor does it look heavy, try somrthing else

It’s Half Life mobile, you can also play CS 1.6 on it.

ok

it actually worked fine, no lag

I got a Galaxy A10 for my birthday

2gb or 4gb ram

2gb sadly but thats fine for computers too