My PC Backdoored by a fucking Indian guy who put a GTA 4 High Compressed with virus (Floxif.H)

(ignore it, i fixed by booting into HirenBootCD PE Rescue Disk and using ESET Online scanner and MalwareBytes from it)

Before i clean the virus:

But my PC is currently backdoor today, one in 2018 (unknown reason, infecting games likes Half-Life 2 or etc… idk) and one in 2019 (for installing a trojan-infected GTA 4)

I got that by Downloading a fucking GTA 4 Highly Compressed by a fucking idiot have a indian accent. (this one have 130MB and extract will goes 10+GB)
The virus is Floxif.H :frowning: i have this variant
They did Infect many EXE and DLLS file and Discord, Utorrent refused to run and MS Defender keep trying to remove. and The Virus detect and cleaned never end.

I will looking for Rescue disk today.

1 Like

Do you have a restore point to a time before you installed the virus?

Don’t mess with warez, I warned ya. Better buy GTA 4 and reinstall Windows, or install Linux.

1 Like

Create a media with Kaspersky Rescue Disk and ESET SysRescue. They are a live ISO that can run on USB sticks or a DVD. Boot them and make a full scan.

1 Like

i suggest bombing your hard drive with diskpart and reinstalling windows

1 Like

why not bomb with an actual bomb lol (JOKE)

4 Likes

idk, maybe not but atleast i removed it (patially using):
Hiren Boot CD PE with ESET Online, MalwareBytes.
Boot into Safe Mode and scan with AVG own Floxif Remover.
Disable the virus from startup.
done.

i did not buy it and back then i can crack it but this time i didn’t know the highly compressed was virus or not.

Instead i got GTA 5 on my main PC installed for my PC.
GTA 5 Highly compress won’t run on my pc so i did install a torrent version which works flawlessly.

(bump, but anyway)
a few time ago i also got a similar virus, it was Jeefo, and it kept copying itself to programs in ur PeeCee, it was from a Nitro Gen from an indian again (i dont fall for these crap anymore), i had to wipe my pc coz not even these “Jeefo Removal Tools” from Bitdefender/MalwareBytes were doing well

God i hate India

Bitch Lasagna

ah yes jason, the one i destroyed his PC, he took revenge on you, but it was me
jvaismegeer
Je vais me gener. redémarre son PC

im trying to find the video

I randomly ran into a tech support scam and I trolled them

edit: wtf awesome123639 why u stalkin me?

2 Likes

was it a scammer, if so (if you called them or the other way round) their number should be in your call history… if it is report the number over the internet

did you syskey their pc?

no,but i y.exe them

even better