My funny dream involving TReKiE

So last night, I had a dream. It went something like this:

@TReKiE and I were walking out of some random building, and I was planning to hang out with him. Funny thing is, he was just a little more than toddler-sized, even though he didn’t look like a toddler, and more of a miniature version of himself, and I was about the size of an adult. :stuck_out_tongue:

So anyways, I was going to go inside my car with him, even though my car in the dream was the car skeleton with cigarette butts covering the car floor. It was only when I was about the step on the now-gone gas pedal that I realized what had happened.

Me and @TReKiE got out of the car, then I called a car repair service to come and repair my car. A tow truck then came, and out of thin air used replica chunks of my dismantled car and put them back onto the car skeleton. But out of nowhere, a school bus came. Me and @TReKiE got on, we sat next to each other in the same seat, and went the rest of the way home.

And that’s it, because I woke up just after. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve had some more weird dreams than that, but I thought this one was the funniest, IMO.

8 Likes

“HELLOTHERIKE” Yaoi anime Ep 1: Dreams

1 Like

Oh, you and your @TReKiE yaois. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s obvious .-.

1 Like

This should be how all car repairs are done :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

magic: the most strange thing for something to happen

1 Like

Haha. I wish. :stuck_out_tongue: