My "corner of classic Skype" Website

I decided to make something like a site where I would organize everything according to the old Skype. Here you will find version 8 mods with old sounds and later design. Methods for returning the old design. Two projects for the return of the design of version 7. Archive of official versions for research. Contacts of users by interests

Russian Site Классический Skype

English Site Classic Skype

1 Like

пиздец, вы бы ещё чарли менсона пригласили сюда

зображення

also это конечно хорошо старый скайп возрождать, но не изменением оригинального клиента. что будет если его грохнут?) я бы какой нибудь сервер накалякал, правда я сам пока в реверс инжиниринг не особо умею

По поводу Skype 8 - думаю что он проработает еще года 2-3, в противном случае щас пробую редактировать версию 8.92. А вот по поводу тех же TrySkype и Classic Skype от Vlod уже под вопросом ибо думаю что они будут работать пока майки не закроют лазейку со старым веб клиентом. Но у Classic Skype от Vlod хорошая поддержка со стороны разрабов… В Общем время покажет…

кста не ожидал тебя тут увидеть

я тут с 2018 если шо

Released the first major website update in six months

New functionality
The entire section has been reworked: the iframe has been reworked
Now you can leave a friend a link to the exact page you need, and not the entire site as a whole
Each section page has its own icon in the title
Each page of the section has a sound when entering. Keep this in mind when accessing the site late at night.))
Removed outdated sections of the site
New thanks window
News: learn about the new functionality of the skype classic section and theme
Skype Lite client 1.88 for Android
Uploading user avatars directly from Skype
Adding all user and group requests from September 2023
Selecting a Profile Design
Setting a custom profile background (temporarily only for “honored users”, in the future it may be available to everyone)

Russian Link Добро пожаловать - Skype Classic Website

English Link Welcome - Skype Classic Website

The site is disabled.

The reason for the disconnection is that the information on the site is very outdated and for some reason I cannot publish an update. There are plans to return in the future on a new hosting

The archive of official Skype versions is available here - konalobostudio.github.io/DOWNLOAD_CENTER/skype/orig at main · KonaloboStudio/konalobostudio.github.io · GitHub

Also, if you want, follow the update blog, it is available here - https://classicskypenews.blogspot.com