MSN Revolutions new links?

Does anyone have a new link?

the owner’s (son goku) a jackass so i wouldn’t support the project because of him which sucks because the other owner (gordon freeman) is chill

no.

What is MSN revolution?

do u even need it the server is dead

fym no?

1)name? Yes, we have a new name and the logo
2)the project is not dead, vice versa, we are making a lot if progress.
3)i will make sure that the server and the project won’t die.
Oh btw, if someone wants the new link, here you go: Project Reconnected

1 Like

1)i am not a jackass, idk who you are but the fact that this is bullcrap is an axiom.
2)gordon is not as chill as you think, he is VERY inactive even when his status is online, that’s not good because admins should control the server everyday as long as possible because who knows what will happen.
3)idc if you won’t support our project, our server still has many members and that is important because if there would be no members, then the server would have an existential crisis, a lot of members still join us because of the interest towards msn.

1 Like

holy yapping of yappobot city

1 Like

mafaka you literally were transphobic, your ego is comically large, you banned me because i said in my bio fuck you goku and you can’t spell oxymoron

what if gordon has a life compared to you? and he’s not a control freak unlike you

oh i don’t support your project not because you’re an asshole, but because i physically cannot you banned me dipshit

1 Like

1)badmouthing me like that is quite a valid reason, i don’t ban people without a reason, that would be the dumbest mistake from my side.
2)gordon is not active because of school and other stuff while i am a student in a coding academy and yet i am active enough to moderate the server to make sure that everything is ok.
3)my behavior here does not match with my behavior irl AT ALL, i am hiding my true personality because that is enough to reveal myself and my secrets which might ruin the server permanently, i don’t want that.

1 Like

The owner banned me as soon as i joined btw

i swear i wasn’t the one who banned you

So by your logic, we should ban eminem because he said “fuck dre”???

Focus more on your studies, besides no one is gonna raid your server

If your real personality will ruin your reputation (which is already in shambles)
then i’m sorry what the fuck

Then who did

idk, but i know that it’s not me because i was watching some youtube videos when this happened, 4-5 accounts joined and then left, didn’t even had a chance to just say “hello”

I can smell goku’s yapping

Unban if thats true

ok, what is your username?

i have unbanned you, here is the invitation: Project Reconnected

1 Like