MSN Messenger 2019 Edition (Concept by YouTuber Avdan)

Popular custom concept YouTuber Avdan created a concept video showing MSN in 2019. thoughts?
7 Likes

nice concept
but games already exists in telegram…

Ugh, doesn’t look even nice. Flat FLAT FLAT! The original MSN messenger is what we like and love to use! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Agreed.

I can’t deny that it’s a pretty cool work, and it actually does look like a modern version of MSN by today’s standards. Problem is: I hate how messaging softwares have this flat minimalistic look today. They all look the same and that’s part of the reason of why they all feel so dull.

4 Likes

It’s a fairly seemingly nice concept, but like Lostjak and Nojus said, it seems a lil’ bit too flat. I honeslty like designs that “pop out”.

1 Like

It’s a good job it’s only a concept, use the msn brand and Microsoft will soon take you to court and sue you.

Nice concept though, don’t forget what is ready out there today that you would be competing with.

1 Like

the desing is cool, but it look nothing like MSN Messenger
it’s a generic messaging app but with the MSN Messenger logo

1 Like

a great fix would be to make it look like a mix of 7.5, 8.5 and 2011 (wlm mobile) and have everything great that MSN had.

3 Likes

Way too modern.

5 Likes

Thats so flat. Not like the orignal MSN

3 Likes

Ugh. Waaaay too modern for my taste. This looks like EVERY OTHER IM client nowadays. I’d say the old style is better.

5 Likes

I like it, except the fake nudge feature.

3 Likes

I’m already a Avdan subscriber since like 2017 or so

looks too modern, msn should have a normal design, not a flat thing

Have to agree with everyone, looks flat, dull, bland, and without personality, too similar to other platforms with for example the speech bubbles that go yours ont the right and the other person’s on the left. The classic, nice and simple emoticons are replaced with the… ugh… emojis we are all tired of. Not to mention he also made like a social media thing with the follows and status and the world obviously needs more of those, NOW the nudge thing is completelly jarring because it’s the only thing that looks like for some reason is still there clinging to life. Overall I think he did a nice job at turning it into one of the million apps of today that nobody here likes

1 Like

bonjour, et désoler d’intervenir, mes vous pensser qu’a vous, car moi temp que se n’est pas skype, je suis preneur, car je n’aime pas du tout skype, a cause de se qu’il ont fait, c’est a dire qu’il on forcé tout le monde a passer a skype au lieu de demander au personne si il voulais y passer ou pas, et moi je n’aime pas les personne ou entreprise qui force les gent a passer a autre chose. donc si il y avais un autre MSN Messenger ou ressenblant a celui si, je suis preuneur. donc toute les personne qui dise le contraire, son prié de se taire, car j’en est mare de voir les personne se plaindre, et je fait un appel a tout le monde, si toute fois il y a un autre MSN Messenger ou qui lui ressenblerais, de l’accèpter, et les autre tésé vous a jamais, car il y en a qui se crève le cul pour en refaire un. et entreparentaise, ceux qui critique, c’est tout ceux qui on fait que skype prènne le dessu, se sont ceux qui étais pour skype et non pour MSN Messenger ou windows live Messenger. c’est pour cela que je dit ceux qui critique peuve partir de se site, car ici se sont se qui étais, normallement prèvue pour windows live messenger et MSN Messenger. donc les critiquer peuve partir maintenent. merci

This is a english thread

pas a moitier faux mais on a msn escargot c’est suffisant
au moin on a le vrais msn d’époque que un clone bidon

translation time

hello, and sorry to intervene, my think you have you, because me temp that is not skype, I’m taker, because I do not like skype at all, because of what they did, ie he forced everyone to switch to skype instead of asking the person if he wanted to go there or not, and I don’t like the person or company that forces people to move on. so if there was another MSN Messenger or feeling to that though, I’m preuneur. so anyone who says otherwise, his asked to shut up, because I’m sorry to see people complaining, and I make a call to everyone, if anytime there is another MSN Messenger or who would feel , to access it, and the other tesé has never, because there are some who die their to make one again. and entreparentaise, those who criticize, it’s all those who made skype ready the dessu, are those who were for skype and not for MSN Messenger or windows live Messenger. that’s why I say those who criticize can from the site, because here are what was, normally ready for windows live messenger and MSN Messenger. so criticizing them can leave now. Thank you

Is this just a simple google translate or did you yourself translate that text.