Modded Minecraft Server (1.12.2) or 1.2.2 server

Now for something actually fun! I have a modded Minecraft server, so if anyone wants to join, you will need to download forge 1.12.2 (latest) build 847 and 40 mods!
Don’t ask why I have much
You will need to have a PC with the minimum being with 2GB allocated for a workable experience and a Pentium Gold/AMD Athlon
I wouldn’t recommend it enough if you had a Ryzen 5 or i3 on your hands for an optimal experience and 4GB of allocation with that installation because the mods I use are MAJOR
Such as:
Thaumcraft
Tinkers’ Construct
Aether 2
Lost Cities
Biomes O’ Plenty
I would use Pixelmon but it’s too big
Quark
The Betweenlands
Techguns
Better Caves
Mekanism
Portal Guns
Iron Chest

I would also recommend VanillaFix which will save you from entirely crashing the game

So if anyone wants to join, here’s the server (≧▽≦)

I made a 1.2.2 server so there will be no conflicts if it’s too many mods or totally not because my CPU full-loads because of the forge server

What is the mod list

I’ll join in a bit

Here is the Google drive link mods - Google Drive

off-topic but this is thread 16,000

1 Like

Oh damn

0_0
Wowza

What is this awful taste in mods

Don’t know ¯_(ツ)_/¯
Atleast aether 2 and pixelmon are good so…

What is wrong with them?

God damn it the modpack is so bloated that it is even impossible to connect to the server

I haven’t even turned on the server

Now it’s open

Pls enjoy the server :slight_smile:

It seems like you never played real modpacks before, with like 100 mods? which can take up to 6gb

I have allocated like 4GB of ram

What is the port for the 1.2.5 server?

It’s the IP listed in the text

M E G A B U M P

Since (Apperantly) there are minecraft servers popping up or somethin’ then I guess I can do that, too.

However, the mods are unneeded to join my server and will be a normal server from now on (Until l decide I want to open the Forge server again)

I will have 2 servers up: 1.2.2 and 1.12.2. Don’t worry, these are all ran on Ported servers, so I can open them up as I please.

Anyway, have fun! :smiley:

-Mr. Kid
My server will be on from 6 - 9 or 10 if I’m lucky