Messenger Plus Compatibility

First of all, I’d like to say a big thank you for giving us this amazing program. I was looking for a long time for a way to use WLM again, and when I found the Reviver, I was overflown with nostalgia. I greatly appreciate your work.

Now, I installed messenger plus, the famous extension of wlm, but it didn’t work at all. Is there any way or any fix to this, so that they both could run at the same time without any problem?

Thank you:)

Strange, my work with messenger plus. Use 2011 as the Plus in 2012 is very limited. Are you sure you installed the latest version?

Hi, I found out about Messenger Reviver yesterday and… well, you can imagine how a small horde of old friends suddenly reinstalled WLM :slight_smile: This is the best thing in a long time, so thank you, thank you very much!

I decided to reinstall Windows Live Messenger 2008 (8.5.1302.1018) because of the interface and nostalgia, but Messenger Plus! doesn’t seem to work with that. I tried several versions (mostly the ones that were made for WLM 8.5) and they all make WLM crash when trying to login.

Has anyone had more luck than me with that? It would be a really appreciated bonus.

Edit:
I forgot to say that I’m running Windows 7, 64 bit. Running WLM and/or Plus! as administrator and/or in XP compatibility mode didn’t work.