Looking for Messenger contacts to talk to?

rafystarkpr@escargot.chat

Soy de Puerto Rico, 41 de edad, buscando alguna dama agradable con quien conversar por MSN Messenger y recordar buenos tiempos.

oboughaba9@escargot.chat
Hello I’m Oussama 31 years old in April 9th, I’m from Morocco, and you don’t know how happy I am when I discovered that MSN is still alive with escargot and I would love that MSN Messenger come back to life again and may be be the number one again! Why not nobody forget what we lived with it. We are the Gold Generation!!!

I speak English, French, and Arabic so welcome I’m waiting for your invitation and don’t forget to wish me a happy birthday too :smiley:

1 Like

leandrorozolen@escargot.chat
sou brasileiro

1 Like

dankdutchman@escargot.chat , i live in the netherlands which is at the timezone CET (GMT+1), i speak english and dutch and croatian

pinovski@escargot.chat

If you are looking for a contact who speaks English and Spanish, that’s me. I can also speak Portuguese and Italian.

Si tu estas buscando un contacto que hable en ingles y español, ese soy yo. Tambien puedo manejarme en portugues e italiano

computing
video games
art
literature
football
japan
retro stuff
mysteries and conspiracies

informatica
videojuegos
arte
literatura
futbol
japon
cosas retro
misterios y conspiraciones

I am 28 years old, I am from Spain, Europe and I am another nostalgic of MSN Messenger and the computer and Internet world of years ago.

3 Likes

ChrisGamer@escargot.chat

Hi all!

I have just downloaded MSN Messenger 7.5 and need friends to chat with :slight_smile:
Add me
l7sen@escargot.chat

some english and arabic and amazighe

1 Like

Hello guys, im Imad, i speak English, Spanish, Arabic, and French

ADD ME :smiley:

imad75@escargot.chat

1 Like

Added you, laylaprismriver@escargot.chat

2 Likes

My old account was deleted, so I decided to make a new one.
Hey! I’m Monad JamCast, a Romanian guy who loves playing games, anime, and many other things.
I speak mostly Romanian/English, I know a bit of French but it’s not that good imo
laylaprismriver@escargot.chat
I can’t wait to see who I’m talking with!

Hei! Ma numesc Monad JamCast, un tip din Romania caruia ii place sa se joace jocuri, anime, si multe alte lucruri.
Eu pot vorbi Romana/Engleza, stiu un pic de franceza dar nu sunt atat de bun la asta.
laylaprismriver@escargot.chat
Abia astept sa vad cu cine pot vorbi!

2 Likes

Add me on msn, I’m 37 and really into art, science, gaming, tattoing. Love to talk and meet new people!
The 675169 part is also my KICQ, so feel free to add me on there as well if you use it!
675169@escargot.chat
BC, Canada, GMT-7
English

1 Like

add me on MSN to chat / chit chat

email: gorigamia@escargot.chat
Sao Paulo, Brazil (GMT-3)
Speaking English or Portuguese (Portugal & Brazil)

1 Like

thomaszambrano4@escargot.chat

1 Like

Me adicionem no MSN
leandrorozolen@escargot.chat

Falo português (Brasil ou Portugal)

1 Like

angelomineboy15@escargot.chat is my contact, im barely online but you can still message me if u want

1 Like

Hai! I’m 18 from Quebec! Plz add me
fallenmelodia@escargot.chat

1 Like

Hello!
bielmiranda27@escargot.chat
I live in Brazil, I also speak Portuguese and English.

1 Like

Hola, alguien quiere hablar?, soy casi ingeniero en informatica y revivo equipos antiguos de hobby, juego Counter strike 1.6

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

bergaloca@escargot.chat

respondo si mi pc con XP esta con los parlantes prendidos

PD: si ven que estoy escuchando musica romantica no me jodan :frowning: … na broma xD

Soy de Santiago de Chile en Chile

1 Like

randartz@escargot.chat

All the single furries, add me uwu
I’m from Venezuela

1 Like

pupspace@escargot.chat
late 20s
GMT -4
lgbt+ pronoun-having furry with a rhythm game fixation
english only (im not cool enough to be multilingual)

1 Like