Looking for Messenger contacts to talk to? (Archive)

piloye12@hotmail.com
Buenos Aires, Argentina, GMT-3

Spanish & English

Games, oldware and Ratatat

keepcalmandeatthecookies@hotmail.com

add me i accept everyone as long as they speak english

iā€™m 23/F/aus :slight_smile:

a-day-dream-away@hotmail.com

just a 21 year old Irish lass (for the non irish,lass means girl lol) looking for new contacts to talk too and relive the fun times,add me please and thank you:) iā€™ll accept anyone as long as they speak english :slight_smile:

hugobien@yahoo.com
Guatemala GMT-6
EspaƱol

Add me please

Iā€™m mexican, carlos_08mk@hotmail.com

bored and in need of contacts, iā€™m a 21year old girl from Australia looking for cool people to talk to
english only please cause thats all i speak,my msn is hi.imkaylie@hotmail.com

hey people of the Internet,iā€™m looking for some cool people to make friends with :slight_smile:
my msn is im_no_superhero@hotmail.com
also iā€™m 21 and from Ireland,and iā€™m female lol

hello everyone,21 year old irish lass (lass means girl btw) looking for awesome people,especially for late convos my msn is unexplainedlyrics@hotmail.com :slight_smile:

sup people,need some people to talk to so if anyone fancies talking to a wee scottish lass(means girl btw),feel free to add me :slight_smile: my msn is teenagedream_baaby@hotmail.com
iā€™m 21 in case anyone wants to know lmao

Feel free to add and talk to me: setareyekhamushi@gmail.com

Looking forward to chat with new people.

mardaduran@hotmail.com
From Turkey, can speak Turkish and English fluently.
Interested in tech, PC hardware and sofware, old console games, and memes.
Feel free to add.

Ayy, whatsup. Iā€™m a 17 yr old dude from the US. I like tech stuff from the mid-late 2000s, so I thought itā€™d be cool to check out this old IM program.

I also like Internet culture, Nintendo & PC games, Windows/OSX, game development/programming, all that cool stuff.

Yeahā€¦ Iā€™m not really sure how to go about adding people on here, I feel like itā€™d be inappropriate to just randomly add somebody and just start talking, but then again, how are conversations supposed to start? :thinking: Just add me on kindasnakey@outlook.com if youā€™re interested, Iā€™ve got lots of free time to chat.

3 Likes

Been looking how to open my old msn messenger until I have come across this site. But still donā€™t know how to retrieve my msn contacts. Just want to relive those old memories. - ad.infinatum@hotmail.com

You canā€™t retrieve your old contacts as they donā€™t exist, this is a new server including contact lists. You have to add new contacts.

1 Like

Unlike other services that have gone down, Messenger contact lists have been preserved on Outlook and https://web.skype.com, all one has to do is sign in with their Microsoft account. Even prior Messenger categories/groups are retained in outlook.com and you can export them.

So the data is there, but getting previous contacts to create new accounts on escargot is another matter.

3 Likes

Thanks for your response Andrew. Thatā€™s kinda sad, but I think we have to move on. Cheers!

Thanks Jonathan, will try to do that. Wish me luck. Tah!

matthewthescout@outlook.com

I run a really bad forum adventure here. I also do volunteer work for an online game archival project.

rxphalange99@hotmail.com :slight_smile: iā€™m at college. none of my friends fancy getting MSN back haha soo looks like Iā€™ll be needing some ppl to talk to! iā€™m interested in a lot of things, music, technology, things from the 2000s etc. :slight_smile: i speak english and french.

dany.palaciosxd@gmail.com

Gente que hable espaƱol agregueme porfis :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Mas que nada hablo tonterias sin importancia en messenger, tengan en cuenta eso.