Looking for Messenger contacts to talk to? (Archive)

Once again

junthebobombace@pm.me
United States, EST (UTC-05:00)
English

Add me :slight_smile:

mahmut@myimhmt.com

Turkey

English, German and Turkish

pedroxthebest99@hotmail.com

English, Portuguese and learning russian
Brazil, Italva-RJ

olaa
meu msn Ć© imvuplay2019@gmail.com me adiciona la :3

male, from hong kong
speaks chinese and english primarily
happywheels680@hotmail.com (dont ask i made this email when i was 12)
gmt+8

agreguen soy de venezuela reisorg@hotmail.com

Quite a lot of new users since I last posted, but at the same time I rarely post and the last time I posted here was almost a couple of years ago Iā€™m pretty sure aha

Feel free to add me! I need some more active people to speak too;
My email is: Itz_Ethan@MSN.com
United Kingdom GMT
English speaking guy, rarely know bits of other languages

Iā€™ll repost my contact: nonnofiorucci@live.com
Italian, English, Chinese

Pueden agregarme franklinperaza95@hotmail.com - Soy de Venezuela, 23 aƱos. Ingeniero de Sistemas en formacion, Recordando los viejos tiempos con el MSN. Me gusta lo retro ā€œviejoā€ xD

adding

:slight_smile:

melquesedekdeoliveira@gmail.com
PortuguĆŖs, EspanƵl, English, FranƧais, Deutsch.

1 Like

muratcan9999@hotmail.com
English and Turkish
<3

I have a very big amount of porcoddio! Add me! epnofficial@yahoo.it

mensen die het niet boeien wat iemands interesse is zo als mij en houden van darkness , gothic , vampire , metal ect ect kunnen me toevoegen, mensen die er niet van houden skip maar verder :slight_smile:

people who donā€™t care what someoneā€™s interest is like me and who like darkness, gothic, vampire, metal ect ect can add me, people who donā€™t like it skip but continue :slight_smile:
BTW i DONT accept random ppl with weird msn emails :slight_smile: , but for the rest have a nice try.

Contact WebDesigner2010@hotmail.com

meco_volki@hotmail.com

Turkey/ istanbul

Hey everyone!

cotecio@cotecio.cl (I figured you can use anything after the @, not just hotmail or gmail)
27M
Chile, GMT-4
English, Spanish

Iā€™m into metal, progressive rock and vintage videogames.
I use Messenger Plus! so if my nick looks all weird, thatā€™s why. I recommend people to use it, itā€™s pretty cool and it was a standard thing to have for me and most of my contacts back in the day.

TambiƩn puedo ayudar a hispanohablantes si necesitan ayuda con el inglƩs, soy profesor :smiley:

zeev7w@gmail.com
Portuguese, English

26/M/CL
nicolasbahamondes_xbox@hotmail.com

My native language is Spanish, but I am also able to speak in English. I am an old-tech lover who is always looking for the best chance to ride a bicycle to the shore. Open to talk about other topics, except metal. I am more into the 80/90s culture.

menefrego@msn.com
24-male - Ontario, Canada
Fluent English and Dutch, conversational in German, and some Afrikaans.

interested in Games, Politics, History and everything in between. mainly here for the nostalgia element!

add me on MSN ā€” illusion_radiant@hotmail.com Im man 24yo from MX