Looking for Messenger contacts to talk to? (Archive)

Been looking how to open my old msn messenger until I have come across this site. But still don’t know how to retrieve my msn contacts. Just want to relive those old memories. - ad.infinatum@hotmail.com

You can’t retrieve your old contacts as they don’t exist, this is a new server including contact lists. You have to add new contacts.

1 Like

Unlike other services that have gone down, Messenger contact lists have been preserved on Outlook and https://web.skype.com, all one has to do is sign in with their Microsoft account. Even prior Messenger categories/groups are retained in outlook.com and you can export them.

So the data is there, but getting previous contacts to create new accounts on escargot is another matter.

3 Likes

Thanks for your response Andrew. That’s kinda sad, but I think we have to move on. Cheers!

Thanks Jonathan, will try to do that. Wish me luck. Tah!

matthewthescout@outlook.com

I run a really bad forum adventure here. I also do volunteer work for an online game archival project.

rxphalange99@hotmail.com :slight_smile: i’m at college. none of my friends fancy getting MSN back haha soo looks like I’ll be needing some ppl to talk to! i’m interested in a lot of things, music, technology, things from the 2000s etc. :slight_smile: i speak english and french.

dany.palaciosxd@gmail.com

Gente que hable español agregueme porfis :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Mas que nada hablo tonterias sin importancia en messenger, tengan en cuenta eso.

virusmadness@hotmail.com agreguen español, feel free to add i speak english too

riccardochucky@gmail.com Italian

dianavp9@gmail.com

Hola, soy de colombia y de habla español, agregame para ponernos al dia y recordar viejos tiempos :shushing_face:

hola puedes agregarme pg618025@gmail.com

fernando_flx@hotmail.com

Hola a todos, agreguen para platicar un rato :stuck_out_tongue: soy de mexico.

add me on msn hellsinginterviews1@gmail.com im a voice actress from Iceland :slight_smile:

ikinhoo@hotmail.com
Brazil
I like tech stuff and gaming
I speak portuguese and english

dario_pantano@hotmail.com
Buenos Aires, Argentina, GMT+3
English, Spanish

vincent.06@hotmail.com

Et je suis Francais !

1 Like

Je vais t’ajouter !

theunknowcatboy@gmail.com