Live Messenger Packs - Anniversaries, Holidays, MSN Buddies and more!

It’s almost one year ago since I was looking for the Window Live Messenger - 10th anniversary pack.
At the end, I was able to find it!
Here is the download link again:

Note!
You will able to install the pack to your Windows Live Messenger client using a third party program.
You should find and use a reliable one only as some third party programs can be a trojan. If you already have one, please share it here!

Another important thing that I was not able to receive emails from the email system in here.
Luckily, somehow I was able to regain access to my registered user…

I would like to announce that I found a lot of packages for MSN Messenger/Windows Live Messenger and I would like to share everything here with you!
You can find a lot of packages including emoticons, winks, backgrounds, dynamic display pictures and more of various subjects: Anniversaries, Holidays, MSN Buddies and more!

These packages are available at www.quebles.com and you will able to find a lot there.

You will able to download the packages directly from quebles.com using the following url:
quebles.com/content/[PackNum]/[PackNum].mct

Replace the [PackNum] with the number of the package.
For example: 125320 for Summer Cocktail package.

You will have to replace each file extension from .mct to .cab to view the contents inside.

I have decided to add here an attached file which is additional source for tons of packages and some of these are included in the file here:
MSNPackList.dll (3.2 KB)
Please open using notepad or replace the extension from .dll to .txt.

Please note that there are a lot of packages which may be copyrighted, so please use these personally only!

Thank you and I hope this makes you happy!!

1 Like

works on windows 10 ?

I believe it works for win10.

You can view the packs by yourself by changing file format from .mct to .cab.
Additionally, I believe it is possible to develop a small program which uses the messenger method to insert and install packs.

If you are geeky enough, you will discover 4 728 MCT files by changing XX with a number from 125250 to 130260:

http://www.mobilemoney.com/partners/msn/integratedcontenttracking/content/XX.mct

Two files are loleny: 50540, 110202.

Regarding Quebles, you can discover 19 files by changing YY with a number from 125249 to 125498:

http://www.quebles.com/content/YY/YY.mct

2 Likes

the installer already exists, if you know where to look :wink:

Does anybody have a backup of these that they can share?
Unfortunately these links are now long dead.

bro i cant enter on the quebles.com page

That’s why I’m asking if anyone had a backup?

I was able to find a few on archive.org, but not all of them.

1 Like

MSN10YearsAnnivesaryGiftPacks.rar (3.0 MB)

@BradLee

Thanks, but it is really the Quebles packs that I am after. Also the other emoticons from the MSNPackList, listed above.