Let's end the whole Local server thing

and when you say “taco bell” you mean “skype 8”

NOOOO! NOT END THIS . WLm 2011 is working with wlm 2009’s source code!!!

Dont belive me? Try out self!

im talking about WLM 2011 and 2012’s protocol. when did i mention skype at all in that post?

2 Likes

yeah but its broken as hell and it doesn’t work 95% of the time. and nothing except the contact list works.

2 Likes

No, the contact list is working and you can open the chat box by a trick. You need to send a friend request first when the wlm 2009 is installed on your local server and the other account must accept the friend request. Then delete wlm 2009 and install wlm 11. Wlm 11 is login, then the contact must appear on your contact list with status. But because its broken as hell as you said, you cant send a f*ckin message.

yeah
but because its broken as hell, you can’t use the messaging app as a messaging app, therefore making it pointless to use in that sceneario.

1 Like

Patrik:lets make local server everyone

wdym

i can litteraly imagine patrik is gonna make one again xd

1 Like

didn’t you make one recently though? at least from what i’ve understood from leaked nina discord screenshots?

1 Like

wait no, escargot discord proved me wrong. latest commits not pushed yet.

1 Like

annoiunced his cool new service, and it was a total shit show

imo it happening with all open-source projects, nothing to be surprised

seems like the maintainer can’t understand the phylosophy of open-source model, if they do not like when his code was used by “kids”

2 Likes

Expected, it’s the nature of the beast, but having been on the opposite side of it, I see such things as a badge of honour. Sort of like an artist hearing their song being covered by another.

2 Likes

No I did not. I should not know when. My local was before release of 2009

oh yeah that was oct2020 iirc

1 Like

Yes correct I shouldn’t understand why I should do it again :rofl::man_facepalming:t2: I got better stuff to do instead of doing some broken stuff I guess.

Was in escargot server not allowed to say sxsuri? :stuck_out_tongue: little weird and really terrible to talk about me when I’m not in their server

bump, edited