Kiko's CS 1.6 Server - PROMOTION

hello there everyone. kikoabdou’s here. today im going to do a promotion of “KIKOS COUNTER STRIKE 1.6 SERVER!!!” here you can actually play my server and fighting! we have alot of gamemodes to choose from!
NOTE: the other gamemodes you didnt know isnt offical except for assasination and escape
we have:

• aim: here you can test your aiming skills (UNOFFICAL GAMEMODE)
  • assasination: one of the conter terroists are the VIP. so the VIP must escape and the terroists must camp the VIP escape zone (OFFICAL GAMEMODE)
  • hostage rescue: counter terroists must rescue all hostages from the map. while terroists must camp them. (OFFICAL GAMEMODE)
  • escape: its like the assasination mode. but the terroists must escape. terroists cannot buy anything. but there can be weapons somewhere. even close to spawn. and counter terroists must camp the escape zone. (OFFICAL GAMEMODE. PROOF IS THAT ITS IN BETA 6.0)
  • bomb/defuse: terroists must plant a bomb in bombsites. while counter terroists must camp them. if the bomb is planted. counter terroists must go to the bomb and defuse. (OFFICAL GAMEMODE)
  • fight/yard: here you can either fight or get weapons. you cannot buy everything. even the counter terroists cant buy anything (UNOFFICAL GAMEMODE)
  • deathmatch: both terroists and counter terroists must fight and kill each other. (UNOFFICAL GAMEMODE)

thats all the modes! you can join us in the server!

if you want to join us. please send me a message for me and i might accept! but hey! you gotta promise to not to leak publicly. but if you wanna make your friend play my server. message me for permission.

one more thing. if you wanna hack. nice try losers if you wanna hack. because i have an advanced plugin called “devcores anti cheat”. if you wanna cheat. then try harder :wink:

oh! i almost forgot that you can tell me if i can change map in game! cuz i have a LOOOT of custom maps :stuck_out_tongue:

NOTE: WHEN IM ABOUT TO CHOOSE THE MAP. IL SHUTDOWN THE SERVERS DUE TO CHANGING MAP.

see ya in the server! :smile:

holy shit messengergeek css server

you meant counter geek? HEEHEE

messenger strike

fun fact i actually made css server too but it’s too local 2 tell u tf is this Telegram: Contact @napolny_css

fun fact: i hosted that server with redmin and hlds (HALF LIFE DEDICATED SERVER)

and plus its not counter strike source. thats the original counter strike 1.6 server cuz nostolgia

countre strike by Gaber Samir

yes.