JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread

i hope they don’t do shit

watched part of Battle Tendency with a friend, when “JoJo vs. The Ultimate Lifeform” came up he was like “what, is Joseph fighting against Shadow [the Hedgehog] now?”

1 Like

to those who have watched the anime, which opening do you think is the best?

• Sono Chi No Sadame
  • Bloody Stream
  • Stand Proud
  • Sono Chi No Kioku
  • Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town
  • Chase
  • Great Days
  • Fighting Gold
  • Traitor’s Requiem

0 voters

1 Like

I really have high hopes for part 6 and 7 anime adaptation. Also part 8 will probaly be up for probably 5 other years

1 Like

this is like, Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town tier…which isn’t saying much because it’s still an edit

1 Like

i’ve always wanted to do a fandub of stone ocean, or something along those lines. unfortunately, this will probably never happen due to the fact that approximately zero of my friends would be interested in selling their soul and working for free…I don’t exactly have the money to commission/hire voice actors, either. (also like none of my friends are female so dab on em y’know)

admittedly, there is a fandub of Stone Ocean, however it ends in the middle of Chapter 4 because they wanted to respect araki’s work. 4.66/158=0.0294936709…not even 3% of the part :frowning:

1 Like

Rip…

1 Like

this is bad… they just got everyting out of here.

im a bit interested to see who they put for trish and the bosses voice actor when they get there in the dub

3 Likes

le bump.
perfectly fine man, most other jojo fans literally go insane about people not watching jojo.

4 Likes

I started JJBA and…This is crazy but…I want to make another HomeStuck AU (JoJoStuck already Exists)

1 Like

jeez sorry for the 8ump 8ut (stone ocean spoil)

Résumé

Jotaro dies D:

1 Like