Johnson is dead

hes gone

5 Likes

rip

WHY DID U DO DIS

wasn’t my fault :flushed:

I quite assure you that anyone who has ever had a roach problem can relate to this video :stuck_out_tongue:.

They are not insects you want in your home and they’re very difficult to get rid of.

1 Like

TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!
TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

trogdor was a man…
i mean, he was a dragon man
maybe he was just a dragon…
BUT HE WAS STILL TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

note: trogdor burns, so here’s why i posted this

At first it was good then funny then a bit shocking and then funny :stuck_out_tongue:

i think my brother was literally talking to a roach and pleading it to leave his room yesterday

i called him a schizophrenic

2 Likes

it was a waterbug reese

1 Like

hshut up

1 Like

u aint gettin me fucko

1 Like

it’s sad(((((

1 Like

you could say that he got ROACHED instead of being roasted.

i have censored his username and profile picture for privacy reasons.
anyways, getting pm’d about a roach being lit on fire is a pretty weird thing.

especially considering that roachs are pests…

A good percentage of people are emphatic towards all creatures, especially those who haven’t had any bad experiences with them. See PETA.

I’ve found having the knowledge of which insects are harmless and which are bad (for humans), can help ease ones mind and know that you’re making good choices. Hopefully the user in question might do some research and find out. Even a small roach infestation can be damaging, fire is probably better than bad chemicals, and they’re notoriously difficult to remove regardless.

You know, in some areas, foxes are considered pests. The good news is, no one has considered a pineapple or a taco to be a pest :stuck_out_tongue:.

4 Likes

you make me sad :sob:

Why though? What can we do to help?

why kill him? he is cute and did no one harm

Hes being sarcastic