Issues with the current MessengerGeek Discord server

We arent talking about who is harrassing who , when you go and break the same rule I broke 2 times u should be banned , and dont give me another excuse like "its covered with black painting " or “i was lazy” because i won’t believe you anyways, You know I have always known you were an asshole but i never took you for a liar too, and as i said , i might have overreacted in some arguments with nojus and i admit it but now you know its your fault and apple knows it his fault he didnt do anything about it you should do something now instead of pointing fingers and bringing up old stuff i did , @appledoo, since he did it 2 times the first try u should remove his mod powers and second try ban him so wut u should do is ban him now, but you wont of course , he gets a second chance by you updating the rules but i dont , So yeah it is unfair for fuck sake both of you own up to it , how the fuck am i not supposed to think the server is toxic after all this? and honestly i think its a replacement for MG if they dont want to be mistreated

ANYWHO we should probably get this thread locked. @all stfu

Yeah of course we need this thread locked because we are talking about you both

we do though this is drama and becoming fucking insane

1 Like

thats such a good way to handle a situation like this wow apple i knew you were shit at moderating but damn

ANYWHO yea @trekie lock this thread pls :slight_smile:

according to hemoo:
expressing against drama = bad moderation

Maybe if OHHEY stop replying to each thing i say , we can call it a day but u know its not llike that with OHHEY

According to all of you:
Talking about issues with a discord server and the drama mods try to start and kicking people for stuff they do is not really worth mentioning…

like i said,

still the only person you need to be shutting off is OHHEY each reply is him talking about How i attack nojus and how he was lazy to post it in the right channel , Non of the replies has an actual point

If I was harassing someone, then I’d understand, but this whole debacle? You’re just being petty because you take everything too technically and literally. It’s not like NSFW is the new rape, or the Discord was aimed primarily at kids. You’re just being whiny because you got banned for posting it and not even saying sorry, and taking in those rules iron, you frame me as a suspect who did something serious.

That was me when I posted the things. Please enroll in another semester of English class, as I said “I thought”, not “I still think”.

Some? Some?!? You’d do it all the time, and I’d have to sit there wondering why you still can’t ignore the 12-year old!

He doesn’t treat NSFW like it’s a weapon, and me telling you off for picking on Nojus is completely justified. No exceptions.

Because I posted NSFW?!? Please, you must be scared that I didn’t follow the iron rules.

Toxic because of all the times I had to tell you off for picking on Nojus and because I posted NSFW!

I have a feeling you’re picking @Floobby’s unrelated Discord server because he left the MessengerGeek Discord due to “toxicity”. That was due to a few people literally insulting you for not knowing basic things, which does qualify for staff action. However, I don’t remember if @appledoo was online at the time, so him being the blame for that is up to debate.

2 Likes

What the hell is going on here

1 Like

i want to forget all this but one thing i have to agree

evertime that he incluide me in some type of war or ‘’ discussion ‘’ he always bring nojus , for whatever reason ,
iam not agreeing with ayone here now , just saying that this also happens for me , for now i will just try to forget that all this is happening , at this point this community will never be like it was in 2017 ( the start of 2017 )

1 Like

and yet says i make fun of nojus poor english

This has nothing to do with harrassing its about you breaking a rule

Oh really? non of your replies has an apology , talk about aking things too literally talk about you and apple thinking my post was nsfw which i dont think was even nsfw the girl was wearning underwear and if this is nsfw then your post was also nsfw so sit the fuck down

All the time you say? You forgot about how when me and pedro disagree with him you go ham on our ass? You are the one who think disagreeing with someone is fighting with them so yeah there was alot of time were you confused disagreeing with fighting

Really?and you say you dont revive old posts lmao you are reviving stuff that i havent done in such a fucking long time , you broke a rule and you should be punished for it stop with your shit excuses no one is buying it

^^ Here you are not owning up to it but acting like a 4 year old

"because i posted nsfw " you make it sound like its not a big deal yet you perma ban me for it , lol gfto with that shit

Mods cant ban :wink:

Honestly OHHEY you are not that mature enough to run a discord server , even the way you do shit is so unprofessional

I RUN IT
ASSHOLISHKIRK DOES NOT
I DO

you get what i mean he said " should i" and u were talking about going to mod chat so it was both of you

well he isnt even mature enough to moderate a server LMAO