Issues with the current MessengerGeek Discord server

That is so true

1 Like

wow , i love how the mods can get a second chance tho they broke the same rule i broke 2 TIMES but yet i broke it once and that pic lasted a sec and i cant get a second chance and then after all of this just now u edit the rules VERY professional apple …

if you don’t like the discord why don’t you leave?

Oh leave? I am banned

That reply is lazy as f

u really thought i got 1 chance to even stay there didnt you? Nope, the mods and admins treat the members in an unfair way just like shown above ^^

Note how I said I thought.

I think it was a bad idea to post it in #general now, but at the time, I thought it wouldn’t hurt. There’s a difference.

Here’s one instance of you “disagreeing” with Nojus from a month ago:

And 7 days beforehand:

A couple weeks ago:

Also from last month:

You really must have very intellectual debates with Nojus, don’t you? :unamused:

the last 2 posts wasnt even attacking him and yeah the the thing i said a month ago i was mad because he said “i was acting” and that didnt seem like that was keyboard error at all and secondly there were many time were me and pedro disagreed with nojus and u came and attacked us and

Oh really?what an excuse , can i use that excuse too and get a second chance let me guess the answer is NO u broke the same rule i broke 2 times mine didnt even last a second i know that shouldnt matter but the fact that you are still a mod and still got a second chance tho u broke the rules 2 times is messed up and wrong , I dont give a flying fuck about what you thought wouldn’t hurt . You broke the same rule 2 times yet your perfectly fine and thats unfair so dont even go there and try get urself out of it so OHHEY please dont play yourself no one is buying ur bs so sit down

did you even read before SS :stuck_out_tongue: oh OHHEY , you never surprise me with you hungry for wars

i was talking about some people on youtube commenting in windows 10 videos , this only shows how hungry for wars you are :stuck_out_tongue:

I only included that for context on what Hemoo said next.

ikr? and oh please dont get me started on how he goes thru the forum and revives old posts to start a war because he has nothing to do , OHHEY why are you wasting your time doing this , Your hunger for attention and drama sickens me , You are literally one of the worst people i have ever met , people are leaving the forum and dont ask why , I think you already know the answer , So if you thought you can get me kicked for something you already did and get away with it THINK AGAIN

also dind you notice me and hemoo was IGNORING nojus , he replys and we arent talking with he

And secondly what? we all know you use nojus as a tool/excuse to start drama , You make him feel like you are protecting him and all u do is protect him and take his side wayy too much that its obvious you are doing it to piss us off and then start a war and talk how about we get angry over nojus , You want us to get pissed , you are trying to make us hate nojus so you can say that we attack him , OHHEY sit the fuck down no one is buying your BS no more you are protecting nojus to get us pissed its fucking obvious

He protects nojus even when we are disagreeing with him , he is trying to get us pissed on purpose its obvious

yeah , this is very visible , now OHHEY , have more old messages to dig ?

ikr ?

Like who the fuck goes thru old forums and revive old drama to start a new one? and who the fuck uses a kid to get us pissed and WHO the fuck posts nswf 2 times and then asks a admin kick someone for posting a nsfw that lasted a second like boy get the fuck out of here with that lame shit

Why you still keep talking about one guy while the topic is about the Discord server, not that one guy. Or I am going stupid again?

Let me elaborate.

Ever since I’ve been telling them what they’ve done, shown above, is disrespectful and unnecessary, they’ve been trying to point fingers at me, since they can’t learn to stop screaming at that one kid all because he personally annoys them. It’s pretty stupid, actually, and causes things like these. In fact, Hemoo is now going around calling the MessengerGeek Discord “toxic” all because I tried to make them look in the mirror and because I oopsed with uploading crudely drawn NSFW in a channel it wasn’t supposed to be in.