Is anyone thinking that the old windows internet games (zone.com) is going to come back?

Is anyone trying to bring it back? Is it possible to do it? And who’ll bring it back? Because this is a masterpiece and maybe someone could possibly bring it back

What do you mean “Yeah nah,”

for what you need this

Well to play games back from it and it’s nostalgia like what MSN messenger was

we don’t talk about that zone…
jokes aside, really hope someone reverse engeneers the zone [dot] com internet games. i miss internet backgammon…

1 Like

I know right? Itks really fun since we have Riiconnect24, Wiimmfi, Escargot and more services that brought the old stuff back, now why won’t this coming back as any services that they called “Revivals” and this will be fun if they did!

nope cause theres no point.

Yep there is, it’s just because that you hate it and you lost in the game many time, even if you didn’t play it before that means you hate it.

lol yeah whatever

Hi, gonna doing to bring it back from internet games server in 2019 shutdown for back!
First, fix you regedit editor from internet games server in windows xp, me from 2022?

Done!

1 Like

wut

what the point? nobody played in internet games 20 years and only after shutting down everyone want to play.

Go to regedit.exe
Go to MSN Gaming Zone folder in Registry Editor.
Go to Name Server in Registry Editor.
Done!

1 Like

but then what’s the server address?

Shit no, this is just a site for web games NOT a server for internet games from me to 7

now time change date and time in windows xp, me in 2022.

its already 2022

msn gaming shutdown in back website 2019 in windows xp.
Click Play to Internet Games Server in Windows XP from 2022.
Windows-Xp-Classic-Internet-Games-1
Windows-Xp-Classic-Internet-Games-2
Great! i am back in back 2019 shutdown from internet games server windows xp.

1 Like

you are confusing