Introductions

Hello, my name is Collin. I am a 23-year-old, gay, Caucasian man from Virginia, United States. I speak English und ein bisschen Deutsch aber ich bin nicht fließend. If you’re interested in a language exchange, I’m focusing on German for now. So if you’re a German speaker… hmu. Also, I’m an anglophile. I can talk about England all day. One day, I hope to move there and become a citizen. Call it cheesy but it’s what I want.

When I’m not working, I’m either playing PC games, editing videos, or just talking with friends. I mainly play non-combat-oriented, multi-player games with replayability. My first two loves are RuneScape and MineCraft (in that order). Don’t talk smack about my RuneScape; 1v1 me wildy bro. I’m new to YouTube and haven’t found my style just yet but I’m trying out Let’s Plays. I currently don’t have a camera so I’m avoiding any game that would be a million times better with one - like challenge videos (Try Not To Laugh, Carolina Reaper, etc.), horror Let’s Plays, amongst others. If any of this sounds interesting to you, ask me for the link in a message and I’ll it.

Now you know a little bit about me, tell me a little about yourself. I was hoping to make a thread that was a bit more than just A/S/L talk@to.me. So feel free to elaborate as much about yourself as you’d like. And please don’t just post your intro and leave. There are some interesting people in this world and if someone put the time and effort into sharing themselves here, please take the time to read it.

If you’d like to talk, my Messenger contact is: collinwilloughs@hotmail.com

Thanks for reading.

3 Likes