Introducing The Website That Anyone Can Commit To

Yea, Maybe i’ll make a Project called: Projekt Hybrid or Xero (i didn’t chosen the name) i want make this project private, only people that i want and trust or just a personal site…

dude, as said in forkieassds’s issue, i use it for hosting cms website, it works so i use it

It doesn’t seem too trustworthy, just because something works doesn’t mean it isn’t a bad idea to use ir

but it’s not a good Idea seems that poor hosting services

Do you think I will FTP into a free server just to push changes after a single commit?

1 Like

As I said if you wanted a github sites page you would just make one yourself, this is pretty much a waste of time

1 Like

Most of the people think this is like retrosite or 2003page, but you can change anything, CSS, main page, anything you want. Hell, if you have some time you can also convert the CSS to less.

Don’t trust those free hosting with FTP and PHP or ASP.NET, they are most likely scam and a Raspberry Pi will do as a beginner web server

1 Like

btw FTP sucks, I prefer Git

1 Like

I think I can use that.

2 Likes

Whilst it is a good basic server, you really shouldn’t get one if you don’t have a decent understanding of apache/nginx php, mysql and safely port forwarding.

I understand how to install and setup an LAMP stack and I know how to portforward.

that’s some bold words right there

Come on, no one is touching the main page.

Btw I have done some changes to the CSS.

Commit alive

Why do people just fork the repo and then do nothing with it?

Merged!

1 Like

Should I make a contribution guide?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters