Introducing... The Hangout Place!

Are you looking for a fun and safe place to connect with others and chat about various topics? Look no further than The Hangout Place! Our platform is designed to bring people together, no matter where they are in the world, and provide a space for engaging conversations and light-hearted banter.

Whether you’re interested in meeting new people, discussing hobbies, or simply looking for a place to hang out and unwind after a long day, The Hangout Place has got you covered. Our friendly community is built on mutual respect and inclusivity, so you can rest assured that you’ll always be in good hands.

So what are you waiting for? Sign up today and join the fun at The Hangout Place!
got any questions ask them here!
made using discourse

ai written crap detected
yall cant even capitalise english words properly :skull_and_crossbones:

Dang it

I was in a rush to get it done and @kikoabdou does it to soooooooooo

Then how

well I just prompted to say on a different accent and it worked

huh ok then?

Hi I just posted something in there so I could make it more engaged, since not many posts has been posted in there

advertising another forum in a forum? LOL!

shush u nobody asked trekie allowd me so yeah go away fandery
AND STOP THE STUPID WAR JUSR ********** STOP IF UR THAT ANNOYING

Rules doesn’t have article about advertising…
But still, is looks strange to see ad of forum in forum lol.

1 Like

well i made a forum and i wanted to share it with my friends here so that’s what I did

Well yeah
At first, I was ironically thinking about advertising the Hangout Place as a post would be odd, considering this is a forum itself like you’ve said lol

jandery can leave himself alone
IM ANOTHER JANDERY
AND THE REAL ONE, WHO WORKS WITH PAVOSIK (pavosik is a gigachad), LEAVE RANVIR AND ME ALONE, BITCH

lol what is this meme WAIT kiko dont go off topic :slight_smile: I don’t wanna get banned

i was trying to chat in the lobby, lobby empty, i questioned “why?”, until when i was reading y’all replies about the post, i found out why y’all now are not that frequent here…

edit: although, nice job! As this MG is more focused on messenger apps in general, is this a certain focus or is just tech stuff/tech nostalgia focus in general?

its mostly abt everything

oh ok.

Yeah sooooiooooooL