Im done with windows for good

i had enough of windows that this is the last time ill ever use it as its getting on my nerves that ITS SO ANNOYING FIRST WINDOWS UPDATE BROKE MY PC THEN IT MAKES IT UNUSABLE AND THEN IT CRAMS STUPID MICROSOFT 365 DOWN MY FUCKING THROAT AND THEN DECIDES TO NOT LET ME INSTALL FILES?? LIKE WTF IS THIS I USED TO LOVE WINDOWS UNTILL NOW AS THE AMOUNT OF BLOATED SHIT IS INSTALLED LIKE I DONT WANNA SET EDGE AS THE BROWSER AND I CANT EVEN SEEM TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT HAVING TO RESTORE SETTINGS TO THE DEFAULTS I JUST WANNA USE MY PC FOR ONCE BUT NO ITS IMPOSSIBLE BY SAYING “eVeRyThInG iS bEtTeR wItH a AcCoUnT” WHEN ITS NOT
so I’m switching to mac and run a windows 7 VM there ig

I uninstalled Microsoft Edge by following this video:

Yeah but what about the other annoying issues?? LIKE NOT BEING ABLE TO KNSTALL APPS ANYMORE??

I am sorry, I have never ever heard of this issue.

Or you know, Just try linux. You REALLY don’t want to set your wallet on fire

he hated linux. he said that his PC got corrupted because of fucking linux.

it was Woodland.

im dont like linux as im not the type of person who is uknow and from woodlands side i would not take the risk a 2017 PixelBook will do good because it still gets updates or a Mac

Thanks to EU, it’ll more easier at end of this year :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

expect removable batteries

Yay

I feel you man, I now avoid using my win 10 pc in favour of an old crappy win 7 tower with a phenom II and no graphics card that won’t update. The breaking point for me was the stupid fucking bing bar that kept reinstalling itself and even duped itself somehow at one point

1 Like

i mean i switched because of how much windows 11 makes my PC slow down like it gets too annyoing