I want to find a solution! :(

I know I said that I was tired of not being able to use it well, but I don’t want to lose the application again, I want to continue using it as the first day I installed it (it worked well) I really want to find a solution. Help me!

I’m going to change the password because I think I’m entering a bad password. And I’ll see if my starts. I will also log out and log back in consecutively to see if it comes in all those times, if I can start well and all the times I want to say that I no longer need help.

Anyway I leave the error of the messenger and my version of windows, and the advanced internet options that I have activated. to know which ones I have to activate and which ones I deactivate (I also leave images :slight_smile: )

Windows Version: 7 Ultimate

Messenger Version: Windows Live Messenger 8.1

This is the error that gives me, I hope they solve me quickly
ERROR CODE:81000306

All options are activated, that’s bad, which ones do I have to deactivate and which ones do I leave activated?

Please help me as quickly as possible!

1 Like

Disable SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0. TLS 1, 1.1 and 1.2 should be checked. Just it :slight_smile:

MMM … I’m going to try, do I have to restart the pc after accommodating the options?

Nope.

no works. :frowning:

Do you use ESET antivirus software?

No, Avast.

C:/windows/system32/drivers/ delete the file hosts.msn, also try this:

Adjust the parameters of the Windows Internet Explorer proxy server:
Start Internet Explorer.
On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
Clear the Automatically detect settings check box.
Click OK, and then click OK again.

1 Like

I’m going to try …

I will do it later, since I have to leave.

now I think that the escargot server fell … it gives me errors that they didn’t give me saying that I can’t connect to messenger that you try later, I hope your solution works :wink:

Yes, now is down for some people

1 Like

Why!? :frowning:

I dont know, my friend is offline and cant login but I still online

1 Like

i’m currently online btw so…? retry later or try til’ it works @nathan

1 Like

That bad… :frowning:

Of course I will try again later! :wink:

testbad
:frowning:

In fact, I was going to change the password, but the page gives me the error 500,
I didn’t get that error 2 hours ago.

1 Like

i verified myself and it doesn’t log… after delogin… and https://m1.escargot.log1p.xyz/nexus-mock says 502 bad gateway.
but do verify your msn proxy settings and firewall that might cause issues on itself