I started Ashley's MSN Server (BETA 2)

maybe good for the protocol… but for the EXACT same version of it?
let alone the software?

So, just because multiple platforms are based off a mainstream platform, and everyone uses the mainstream platform, automatically means that it’s a copy?

Well then, I bet Twitter is a copy of Facebook, then, eh? :smirk:

thats what i mean idiot,we can use the escargot server for newer versions like Wlm

BUT PEOPLE LIKE OLDER VERSIONS TOO !! YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THIS ?( this is not a flame war ok @OhHelloThereImTheGuy :stuck_out_tongue: )

So I see that you’re one of those “Newer is always better” people. :stuck_out_tongue:

ashley’s server only supports from 3.6 to 4.7

some people hate wlm soo

Caps Lock <> flame war, IK. :stuck_out_tongue:

NO,MANY OF HERE LIKES WLM (I CAN USE CAPS LOCK TOO )

so now i have the best Picture for me :stuck_out_tongue: ( off-topic ? yeah i know but i dont care )

SOME POEPLE HATE WLM , I DONT HATE WLM BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY THEM HATE IT (UNLIKE YOU )

So…
This new version of X is favored by the mainstream, so the service that handles older versions of the protocol that only works with older versions of X DON’T NEED TO BE HERE!!!1!11

SO WHAT DO YOU MEAN??TO STOP THE RELEASE OF WLM?

Um no.

no , escargot support old and new versions of wlm but the old ones are unstable , with Ashley server people cam use old and newer ones ! so no , wlm will continue and 2009 will be reviver but some people prefer older versions so

That isn’t helping in the slightest. :stuck_out_tongue:

Im trying to say that im waiting for WLM so much and i dont want to stop the progress.Thats it

That has no correlation with other third-party servers that aren’t Escargot. :stuck_out_tongue:

no need for it , but just let Ashley server for 4.7 and older versions , so people can use wlm and msn 4-1 at the same time

1 Like

just imagine a pc with wlm 8.5 with escargot and msn 3.6 with Ashley server at the same time :slight_smile: