I need Help Please

so I downloaded WLM 2008 and it worked perfectly (Thanks to you for this hard work) but it seems I have a problem that is the Emotion sounds doesn’t work Although I have downloaded the MSN PLUS 8.1 and above, Can you help me? thank you very much.

You must download the sound patch for messenger plus

Can You show me please? Because when I download it I don’t know what to do then. Thank You

It appears when I download it a “.dll” file, how to attach this to the msn plus?

Just drag it into the usual path to Messenger Plus.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Messenger Plus!\ for versions prior to Messenger Plus! Live version 4.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Messenger Plus! Live\ for versions after version 4.
You can remove (x86) from “Program Files (x86)”, if you’re using a 32-bit version of Windows.
Thank you for your inquiry.

Hey, You’re welcome.

You mean after I download it and take the “MsgPlusLive.dll” out of the WinRAR, All I have to do is just drag it to the file where the MSNPLUS is ?

yes :egg:

Sorry I took a lot of your time, but this doesn’t work, When I do it says that there is already a thing with the same name, and when I replace it it won’t do because it says that I do not have the permission to do so, Help me please :slight_smile:

does the admin user have password? if you don’t know what is it, you should ask the password from the pc owner

Close messenger completely(including the tray icon) then copy it and it let you do it. Start messenger again and the sounds should work after installing the patch

what I really did is that i deleted the msgpluslive.dll file from the file of the Msn Plus, then I got the patch WinRAR that i downloaded then I replace it, of course this wouldn’t happen if I didn’t disconnect my computer for some reason,

anyways thank you All is good now. :slight_smile: