I found windows live (not wlm) for android

I think that app is used to Windows Live services like Spaces

Seems like WLM 12 UI

If they are In-App purchases they will STILL WORKā€¦ What do you not understand?

I may be unclear at this and probably donā€™t know much but from what i know is that the app calls (probably an) api to google play, In an unpatched apk google play will just error of the absence of the item and thats it!

LuckyPatcher edits (with an different patch it reroutes them) the calls to luckypatcher, making them work

1 Like

las compras inApp no son problema. Tal como menciona @TLWXPUser con lucky patcher se puede cambiar. El detalle estĆ” en hacer que se conecte a los server de escargot.

1 Like

Bump
I analysed the files with MT2 and some other tools
I can tell itā€™s owned by VIVO, one of the 3 (previously 4) major Brazilian MSPā€™s (That explains why itā€™s paid and why itā€™s in Portuguese)
And i can tell there is some things related to Facebook & Twitter, but also some sort of proprietary API for WLM (And the servers are long dead, ofc)
I canā€™t tell for sure
One of the URLs i found is: auth.live2go.com.br
It seems to transfer MSNP AUTH data to that URL (Complete with CVR and shit)
I will look more at the code, and share a patched version if i end up successful.

||Most Brazilian MSPā€™s at the time charged month fees for EVERYTHING including services, that was actually common here||