I Don't known use MSN Messenger chat with two window

Help me Chat in two window

Can you explain a little more what you mean by two windows? A screenshot might be great to see what you are currently seeing.

The only exception to not having separate windows for each conversation and contact list with the currently supporting versions is if you have Messenger Plus! Live’s tabs enabled. You can turn those off by choosing the Plus! menu in any window (if you do not see the window, press the Alt key to show it), then Preferences & Options..., Conversations tab, Tabbed Chats on the left, uncheck Enable Tabbed Chatting, and then click OK.

I want two msn menssenger doesn’t work

Oh you’re looking to sign into two accounts at once? If so, the easiest way to accomplish that is to go into the Plus! Preferences & Options as above, except this time go to the Customize! tab, then select Allow me to connect to several accounts simultaneously and choose OK. Then just start Messenger again to sign into another.

Also if you haven’t already done so, you can download Messenger Plus! Live for the Plus! menu to appear. Assuming of course, you are using Windows Live Messenger.

I don’t known sign in two accounts in msn messenger 5.0