I created a new site (hungary and english)

I created a new site. The site Name is windows live messenger simulator powerpoint Programms. I maked with powerpoint 2007 a wlm simulator from 2009 to 2012​:grinning::grinning: and no, with this you cant chat, because its a presentation what Shows you, how the messenger worked in 2009 2010 11 and 12!! I make all of wlm Series a simulator. Im making now the wlm 2010 beta simulator. And all wlm series hast got a beta version. Link https://wlmsimulator.webnode.hu

Crap, the language :expressionless:

Then..

How do I use it?

Wtf?

Sorry its hungary language

You must loggen in with your google or Facebook.

Screenshot from 2020-03-25 12-14-10

Both Google and Facebook, didn’t work. If actually I need to register first…

Theres a new link https://wlmsimulator.webnode.hu it works?

My Main language is hungary😀

Oh, it works. Thanks.

1 Like

Also. I developing wlm simulator Software with powerpoint to simulate the old wlm versions. And you must have powerpoint 2007 in your Computer to Run the powerpoint Macros file. But the wlm 2010 beta ist isn’t released jet, because i developing, but today not Sure, but i say i release today.

Hmm. I only have powerpoint 2003. But I do have powerpoint 2010 in my dad’s laptop. Does powerpoint 2010 work too?

This is Good. The powerpoint 2010 supports Macros files😀 and probably the 2003 too. But its very old powerpoint. and when you logged in to the simulator Software, with fake admin Username ist isnt real, because its a simulator, and then you can choose social text and you can log in to the Facebook trough the simulator. and there is 2 fake contacts, not real. for simulate the contact list and the chat window.

Please Follow this simulator site for News and the newest wlm simulators. And i finished with wlm 2011 beta and final, but the wlm 2010 beta and final ins finish. And the wlm 2012 isnt finished but the status retangle have a cool glassy Design.wlm 2012 beta offline

English spelling and grammar must be improved.

sorry bro, but i can little english because i speak hungary!

k

1 Like

and also i use office 365 and it works fine

1 Like

okk

and the social page (facebook) works too?

WLM 2011 BETA AND FINAL RELEASED!!! DOWNLOAD NOW IN MY PAGE :slight_smile: AND I’M WORKING NOW ON WLM 2012 BETA and FINAL!