I again went to Moscow

http://veselcraft.ru/post.php?id=11

But this is quite different from the fact that I again arrived in Moscow! Only this time I will not indicate the reason, and I took the laptop with me, and my Dad lost Galaxy S4.
Just in Moscow, I visited the Museum of Soviet Gaming Machines. There were really interesting machines. Most of all I liked the machine “Circus”, i.e. an ordinary pinball and “Magistral”, there it is necessary to ride on typewriters, and its version is on the museum’s website. From there, I spizdil borrowed a few Soviet 15 cents.
But this is quite different from the fact that I again arrived in Moscow! Only this time I will not indicate the reason, and I took the laptop with me, and my Dad lost Galaxy S4.
Just in Moscow, I visited the Museum of Soviet Gaming Machines. There were really interesting machines. Most of all I liked the machine “Circus”, i.e. an ordinary pinball and “Magistral”, there it is necessary to ride on typewriters, and its version is on the museum’s website. From there, I spizdil borrowed a few Soviet 15 cents.