Oh, not noob keys but pro keys xD

1 Like

Nice reference there!

1 Like

Dude this is a forum, it’s not freaking Google

2 Likes

ik

No “please” even?
That’s actually SUPER MEAN and EXTREMELY RUDE, your request is an obvious licence violation, as well as violation of the law in some countries… I find this topic personally the violation of some good manners of forum discussion, which are there for years - especially involving other people on the public forum (!) into your dirty dealings. Maybe I’m too oldschool and a little stiff, but you have to either buy a copy from ebay and activate Windows, as EULA that you agree to states, or make it all out by yourself…
(us using modified MSN Messenger is another story, LOL - yes, yes…)
Cheers.

3 Likes

Always, if I want to install any OS onto something, I either go to retail or try to outsource a site with the legitimate media for sale because not only do I not want to get arrested and face potential barring from my own computer, but most pirated product keys don’t even work anymore.

But it seems that @anon74637124 can’t contact the MS Lithuanian activation number at the moment, which is why I can understand him asking for quick activation of his OS. But that will almost backfire one way or another, whether it involve digital consequences or real-life consequences. So it’s best he waits for that number to go back into service, and if it’s permanently down, get either Windows 7 or 10 and install that.

I really didn’t have the… you know, the round things down there… to say that lul

1 Like

I found the right number,but… I need a genuine valid product key to activate :stuck_out_tongue: