How to compile Windows XP / Server 2003 code from the leak

Why not just, use WSL? You have Windows 10 on your PC, don’t you? Dude, we don’t believe you ported Windows XP/Server 2003 to PPC. And we will never will, unless we see valid evidence.

Just compiled the leak myself. Intel Core i7-7500U 2.7GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM and 2TB SATA III HDD took me at least 4h. 3h09m to compile the code, nearly 40m to complie the iso and 10m to generate all isos. Have some pictures! Yes, i did this on my host. No vm or anything.

cmd_X2y8ev7e18

cmd_EXsjw1dvLH

2 Likes

it gets faster… with older hardware?
i compiled it in pretty much the same time as you, then i compiled it on my older core2duo laptop and it took just over an hour

I do have an old machine with Intel Pentium II E5800 3.2GHz dual-core, 2GB RAM and a 250GB SATA III HDD. Maybe i can give it a shot once i have time.

i’m trying to get win2003_prepatched_v10a.zip but the only download links available from this CSDN piece of shit is from fucking China and it requires that WeChat spyware piece of shit… goddammit.

it took almost 3 hours for this shit

worth it? yes.

note: don’t know what’s up with the smaller “compiled files” number compared tho lucascg02’s results, i think it might be because i kinda compiled some shit before?

1 Like

How

i just want this leaked build

You wouldn’t happen to have a working link for the win2003_prepatched_v10a.zip file, would you? I’ve been trying to follow the compilation guide that was floating around on 4chan etc. but the links mentioned in it are dead and I’ve not been able to find a working torrent or direct download link or even a file listing of what “this ZIP” contains (mentioned in the “Build preparations” section of the guide).

Thanks,
John

I know this is a month old post but I spent 3 days looking for this file also and just found it.

https://boards.4channel.org/g/thread/83107731

we(dot)tl/t-zX4ssoEqsl

I have a backup for when the link goes down

How many hard drive space does it require to compile one OS? And does anyone know which source code of it is related with user accounts?

The link doesn’t seem to work anymore, do you happen to still have the files? My drive died the other night and I had zero luck getting my files back, so I resorted to scouring the internet.

Nevermind I found the link for all of the files, feel free to message me for them if anyone needs them.

I need that

MEGA

DELTED BY AUTHOR

I found a problem during building process.

already got a 64gb torrent full of almost every version of windows

How do you do that? I wanna know how to compile the Windows kernel.

1 Like

Thanks, but I already managed to build parts of the OS. Also, I was NOT wanting to compile the entire OS, just the kernel. If anyone can help me with that, please reply!