How is the progress of WLM 2009 support for Escargot at this moment?

So, @OhHelloThereImTheGuy please post a reply in this thread with a resume of the progress of WLM 2009 actually, so a part of the users that doesn’t know the progress and keeps asking can understand it :wink:

2 Likes

Adreso2145 Porque dejaste de conectarte al Wlm?

everything works except for circles

3 Likes

If it’s that close to being finished then I think it should just be implemented now

It’s close to being finished, but not fully finished. That’s why they didn’t release it yet.
If you’re drawing a dog, for example, and you’ve drawn all its body and legs and stuff, but not its head, you wouldn’t call it a finished drawing of a dog.

2 Likes

Where did I say that it should be considered finished? I mean it should be implemented, WITH a disclaimer stating that it isn’t fully finished yet and that some features might be buggy or not implemented

Right here, mate:

Also, the features that are still being developed, are main features. It’s not like we’re going to wait a year just for uglier different emoticons or slightly different interface with the same messaging mechanics.
Let’s take the circles/permanent group chats feature. It’s something that a lot of people want and/or need, so that’s something that should be worth it spending time on.

On the other hand, we have the MSN Welcome window that displays a message/website that tells you what you can do in messenger. That isn’t so important, so that could be omitted and left incomplete, as it’s not a wanted/needed feature.

Look closer next time!

That isn’t helping. We want the WLM 2009 release to be as feature-rich and complete as possible, and we’re not going to cut that release date short just for a few impatient sillies.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 5 days.

> 12 months later
> ffffffffffffffffffff

Really?

While we’re at it, WLM 2009 is the version I’m looking forward to, is there any news about its progress?

all is finished on that

but valtron is really busy :confused:

Español: es cierto valtron esta muy ocupado no se sabe cuando estara desocupado asi que tenemos que esperar
English: it’s true Valtron is very busy it is not known when he will be unoccupied so we have to wait

1 Like