How do i make a local server for WLM'09

How do i make a local server for WLM’09
like @Craftplacer

Pretty much everything you need to know is in the contributing guide of the branch that hosts the WLM 2009-compatible server:

how do i put it to work?

I don’t think you even tried to attempt any step in that clear-as-day guide.

as 97% percent of people know how to

1 Like

im trying to figure it out

f*ck

i really need to upgrade

so you’ve finally got it through your head

about time too

2 Likes

WINDOWS 7 SERVICE PACK 1 AND ALL APPLICABLE UPDATES ARE REQUIRED TO INSTALL PHYTON.
boi
plz

1 Like

thank you

tutorial vid? i tried everything :frowning:

What’s with some people and explicitly asking for video tutorials when they’re stumped on something? From personal experience, those don’t even help most of the time.

As for your problem, look like you have no other choice but to upgrade your OS to SP1, since Python 3.6 is the minimum requirement to use Escargot, and that won’t install on vanilla Windows 7.

i already have python

What version?

OK then.

AFAIK there aren’t any video tutorials on setting up Escargot, and it isn’t the end of the world if there isn’t a video tutorial on something. In this case, it seems that you don’t want to put in the effort of trying to find the solution to whatever problem you have yourself.

I’d suggest re-reading the contribution guide and see if you missed or incorrectly did any steps, or if it’s out that scope, search up the specific problem(s) you have in question. I know that since you’re using Windows, you have to resort to MSYS, and MSYS isn’t the most easiest thing to set up, but a video tutorial, specifically, isn’t a magic pill to the problem. These things take time and patience, and if you don’t want to exert any of that, then I don’t know what will fix your problem. :confused:

Are you that damb just upgrade ta sp1 to install, more modern programs jeez its like your so lazy : /

1 Like

a

a

a