Hotmail 2002 Design

I actually joined this forum to reply. Truly amazing work, i tip my hat off to you. This feels so great to be able to relive the 90’s

3 Likes

Thanks friend, I also recently joined the forum to share with you this personal work.

Wow, im actually impressed about this, this is some good work i see there, i hope to see this project (idk how to call this, theme maybe?) continue in the future and having updates to fix lil things, congrats for your work.

1 Like

That’s right, you could call a “Template” to convert outlook into hotmail 2002, more colorful and with many memories.

Of course, personally I use it all the time and I will update it when necessary, greetings from Colombia

Hello friends how are you??

I just made some updates that I hope you like :slight_smile: Greetings from Colombia.

v.1.2 (Jul 22, 2020)

• Change logo in the loading
  • Animated logo in the inbox
  • Extended header at resolutions greater than 1600px
  • “Padding-left” in the left menu when using the visualization: Full, Medium and Compact
  • Add hotmail 2002 user icon in inbox and when opening mail

Examples in FULL display:

mejora1

mejora2

8 Likes

cuteeee! keep up great work!

1 Like

Nice, keep going, this gonna be great

1 Like

amazing!

1 Like

Thank you all for the support :slight_smile: Many like this design, with more color and not as flat as Outlook 2020 haha

I like this

1 Like

Hello friends how are you??

I just made some updates that I hope you like :slight_smile:

v.1.5 (Feb 20, 2021)

• Microsoft modified some classes in login and inbox, it was corrected.
2 Likes

is this possible for the msn homepage etc?

up topic.
What’s doing with developing?

I tried to do it with the msn news page but the design is very different from the modern one and I cannot convert it, sorry

1 Like

Hi, they are only css styles so that Outlook has the appearance of Hotmail 2002

i hope, project is alive and developing :smile:

Yes, I finished the project last year and a few days ago I did a small update.

Thanks for comment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i hope you support that

nice one man

Thanks bro

1 Like