Guys WTF some pedos are using the escargot

How about scanning the massages I have a fucking pedo on my fucking contact list

He’s escargot email is anon_cr809@yahoo.com

Well they scan them or not and I have some evedents lol

:

and HOW TH FACK DID HE KNEW MY FUCKING NAME CUZ I DID NOT FUCKING GAVE MY FUCKING NAME TO HIM LIKE WHAT THE FUCK !?!

Did they get it from your MG profile?

let’s fucking spam him.

better hope he isnt some script kiddie too.

yeah, for spamming here’s a plan, so everyone, nudge him af, then rickroll him while stille nudging, buy a bot so it can keep nudging, and while im at it, i’ll crash myself into his house. Is that a good plan?

2 Likes

Ok
Vrisca and I well oi him

I’m sure I’m too late by now, but don’t spam him. He wants the attention, he wants more people to prey on. I’m not saying “haha just ignore it and it’ll go away :stuck_out_tongue:” but what I AM saying is, if you really want to do something about it, find a way to report his account. This is the last thing Escargot would ever want to happen on their services, so I can’t imagine it would take long for him to get banned.
Just don’t willingly put yourself in harms way by sending him messages, it’s what he wants. It’s more effective to work behind his back to get him banned than to be up in his face & give him more people to prey on.

2 Likes

Tell me his home address me and my pedophile hunters will show him the hell :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

U ar a creepy one lol :smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

Funny

Im not I’m just teaching the pedophiles a lesson

so what we gonna do is, send him a script to remote control his pc, then we get his ip, and send it to fbi so they fucking arrest him lol

Happ b day

*Anniversary you meant?

basically mamamaxing him lol

Oh sorry :pray: I saw the cake emoji so I togt it was he/she (s) b day

1 Like

Neh it’s ok people can mistake between these sometimes, but they are easily recognizable. Birthday - :birthday:, Anniversary - :cake:

Dude no abuse him :hot_face::smiling_imp:

i am he but the person in my profile pic is a she.

1 Like