Goodbye Windows 7! We will remember you!

that’s not true at all

proof?

LOL i’m start to think you’re not serious, if you are then you’re EXTREMELY dumb

I say the same, Windows vista or Windows 8 and 8.1 aren’t seriously good, they’re fatalic like Windows Mistake Edition or Millenium Edition or ‘ME’. So you are not being serious.

sorry, everything you’re saying is not true, doesn’t make sense or it’s dumb AF, your arguments are straight up terrible

you’re comparing Win ME with Win 8, dude any person with a 1/4 of a brain knows Windows 8.1 is better than 7 when i say better is beeeeetteeeeerr

and anyone with that of brain knows ram management is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT to a operation system, yet

this is laughable

1 Like

As my father used to say when I was 11 years old and I was not very expert in personal computing(the year in question was 2010). From the tastes and experiences, opinions come out

RAM is the way of you computer lives without this eh… don’t work

Yes, you’re true, I’m sorry, I just said that without thinking, the RAM management is very important. In my opinion I really prefear Windows 7 and I will never remember with love Windows 8.x

i respect that, after all we all have our preferences, but stuff like

are extremely innacurate

2 Likes

Seeing you say that RAM management is not important just shows that you understand nothing about it. Windows 7 brought improvements in RAM management by improving Page Frame Number (PFN), allowing tasks to run up to 15x faster; Windows 8 has brought 3 fundamental improvements in RAM management, automatically suspending modern applications leaving them consuming 0% CPU and a ridiculous amount of RAM, eliminating duplicate memory content and automatically prioritizing processes; and Windows 10 brought automatic compression of RAM files, reducing the chance of saving data to the hard drive (which is much slower than RAM) by up to 50%.

All Windows have brought management improvements, and Windows 10 has the most improvements as it inherits all these features and even more. And Windows 8 has better management than Windows 7, whether you like it or not.

And it sucks.

4 Likes

And is out of date.

my dude i’ve literally tried 8.1 and 7 on the same hardware for atleast a month both, i can ASSURE YOU 8.1 is bette than 7

2 Likes

It isn’t, its not funny

The history is that I wanted to make a tribute to Windows 7 because I love this Operating System and I hate Windows 8.1. END :slight_smile:

so technicly this post is over.

1 Like

everyone seems to forget windows 2000 has the longest lifespan of any windows ever released, its also gonna be easy for it to survive until 2025, which means it’ll be a 25 year operating system that’s still mainable in a way

by lifespan i mean how many years has this os survived to be mainable

3 Likes

pretty much. also goodbye windows 7(even tho i still use it for now)

Windows 7 will not DIE on january14, 2020 because they re gonna be supported throught ESU

Yes, ESU. But, what if anyone hasn’t money to pay??? No support for them because not everyone has the Bill Gates money(possibly that @TReKiE has lots of money and if not, he should have because he’s a good website designer)

2 Likes