[Found!] Request for 10th anniversary messenger gift pack from 2009

Hello you guys,

I really miss the messenger period in which you could chat and express with emoticons, winks, dynamic pictures and more…

UPDATE AS OF 17.02.2016
I was able to find the theme pack after searching a lot using the help of the archive.org internet archive wayback machine…
During the years, people took a lot of snapshots over the internet, and they saved a lot of webs and contents which were removed but still can be found there.
You will able to view great moments and old web looks of all the times from this web, including the old MSN and Windows Live webs.

UPDATE AS OF 15.02.2016
I was able to find the theme pack at
http://www.messengerexpressions.com/mess10/partyTime.html
However, this website is no longer available, so I even was not able to reach the package file from there.
This really made me so sad… :disappointed_relieved:

If you probably used messenger, downloaded the Windows Live Messenger 10th Anniversary Gift Pack
and installed it on your pc, so you can back it up and share it with others by backing up the relevant folders located on your pc.

For Windows 7 and Vista - the files are located at C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Messenger\MSNACC\ObjectStore
or at C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Microsoft\MSN Messenger\NUMBER or at
C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\MSN Messenger\NUMBER.

If you have old Windows XP, you will find it at
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\MSNACC\ObjectStore
or at
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Microsoft\MSN Messenger\NUMBER\

Please replace the USER with your user folder of your pc, then browse the Messenger or MSN Messenger folder and finally backup all ObjectStore folder to to any archive file (like zip or rar).
Now you have a backup of your great history of media you used with Messenger!!!
Everything does not including your personal details but just media contents such as Dispaly Pictures, Winks, Custom Emoticons, Backgrounds and more…

Also, I would like to request you to upload your saved backup to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive or DropBox and then share with me a link, even in a private message with me…

Please keep in mind that there is a very good chance that if you have an old PC you used Windows Live Messenger or MSN Messenger - you will able to find that folder on your pc. If you upgraded your old windows you will able to find everything at the Windows.old folder.

I’m espcially looking for the 10th anniversary windows live messenger package which was available publically for a limited time 7 years ago.
I had this on my old PC at home but something happened and I lost it, so now I cannot have that anymore and I was not able to get it.

You will make me really happy!

I also made my stored packages for myself but I’m looking for more things as a collector.

Thank you a lot!

I couldn’t help, so it’s good to read that you was able to find it.

good luck , i gonna search on my old pc

can you upload the theme pack on dropbox and provide here the link???

This is now available for download, including pictures and background I have found all in one archive file:

The pack content files are stored in the cabinet files.

3 Likes

Can you help me please? Maybe a dumb question, but how can I install them? Thanks!

1 Like

only manual way.

1 Like

I have a way but it’s not ready yet for mass usage.

2 Likes

what is the way? :open_mouth:

1 Like

add me paranormais@hotmail.com … always here

how do we even install them

+1 you just bumped a 7 year old thread

lol

bu actually how do i install cab files to messenger

just extract the cab files (???)

yes howww

where do i extract them?

have you ever heard of a search engine?