Flixage - a video sharing platform

I still have skepticism towards Flixage, judging by the dormancy of the project and the sudden rebrand.

Edit: I rechecked the link Alessio sent to me for the unfinished site and apparantly the link’s dead.

Not good for Flixage’s future.

Also I noticed he made another project called Windows 2009 that will likely get the same fate as his other projects.

3 Likes

i approve of this animation

i love this

What you used to make It?

1. sony vegas
  2. Aphex Twin - Slo Bird Whistle (Peel Session) - YouTube
1 Like

Certified Bruh Moment Best Animation

Alright, this project is still dormant, what will Alessio even do something about this project and Windows 2009?

This doesn’t make any sense to me just announcing your project, then make a tralier with no screenshots or anything, just stock video footage, and then be dormant about it that it ethier silently shutdown or it gets a new update, and then go dormant and thus the loop continue.

Of course this shit is dead so no one cares

the moment i clicked on this post after noticing a new reply, i knew it was going to be this,image

also that vegas resample error.

posts a screenshot of an empty page with a navbar
WOAAAH PROGRESS, really though these types of websites are pretty useless there’s already many video sharing sites that WILL work better

2 Likes

this. flixage never got any updates, and the “prototype” site went down, also openmusic’s PHP got fucked recently.

These projects won’t ever get finished, let’s be honest

alessio’s projects are never finished (this one for example), or even never started (for example windows 2009)

what even is Win2009?

a mod alessio announced to the windows modding community, and that never got anything other than a shitty logo.

429 no reason phrase
bruh wtf

lmao, what a mess

1 Like

1 Like