Flixage - a video sharing platform

I’m gonna say bruh. @Gamerappa

i know a bit of nodejs/js

He don’t make a Fake announcement, he’s showing his opinion about no updates.

1 Like

We all know this vlare clone will die and be cancelled, you need GOOD SERVERS (not discord servs), THOUSANDS OF MONEY AND A LARGE TEAM for this to work, you likely have no cash, just use a generic linux server and the team has done little to nothing.

Videryo is the Catspeak mistake repeated again. We only have concepts, just like Catspeak. We forgot about it, just like Catspeak. People no longer trust you for projects, due to Catspeak.

If this is going to be a vlare competitor, Videryo will just crash and burn. Vlare has money due to donations, good servers and a large-ish team. Videryo has none of that.

MessengerGeek doesn’t really care about projects like Videryo, because they fucking know that projects like this will be radio-slient, and be fucking cancelled/shutdown silently.

Videryo is already over, even though if it comes out, there will like, just 5 fucking videos on the entire mess of a project website.

yeah. its most likely gonna fail like catspeak (i was a lurker when looking through that drama

1 Like

Well, there is a update, developement started.

We use Bootstrap as CSS Framework

This looks to be too HTML5 heavy

Well we use HTML for pages but PHP for server and related things to server side

Videryo is getting discontinued, but this is not the end !
We are changing to a new service made by me and ecnivtwelve which is also a video website
And it is called… Flixage
It’s technicly a “rebrand”
A discord is coming soon
This is not the end, see you on Flixage.
Also, proof that Flixage is really in developement

development starts as Videryo

rebranded immediately after

1 Like

yeah we are weird ikr :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What do you think of it ? lol

its prety good

1 Like

xDDDDD

thanks !

In my opinion this design is Very profissional