Finally got new Headphones

Yes Its ok then.

Liked your headphones good job!!

get logitech after this it has 7.0 surround sound which basically means it has high quality audio
second it is not that expensive basically 50 euros in that price range if you don’t have a audio chip with 7.0 surround sound you get a usb for that so you can still have that 7.0 surround sound :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry but, here is 327 BRL, for there, is really expensive (atleast is 7 surround sound)

Headset Gamer Razer Kraken X Lite, P2, Drivers 40mm - RZ04-02950100-R381 | KaBuM!

This is 27 BRL less in 19% OFF, and it was supposed to be 452 BRL, but, in the black friday can or not increase the discount…

bro i am about to get galaxy buds at my 13 year birthday

Do you even know how much we get here?

My grandma barely gets 3k reais, and bills are expensive af, so the rest is around 500 reais, and taxes for imports (IPI) here in brazil is 40%, so the price for almost everything here is doubled

If you dont believe me, google it yourself

That is some awesome headphones!

Got this little boi at least 8 months ago. Must say that 132 BRL was totally worth, up to 8 hours of battery life if both are 100% charged.

1 Like

Redmi Airdots??? I wanted one of those lulz

I recommend using JAM headphones, good sound quality, lots of bass, amazing microphone, bluetooth