Extending support for Windows XP until April 2019!

Do you still use Windows XP? This is not safe because it does not receive new security updates from 2014 … BUT! You can set up Windows XP to receive updates for Windows Embedded POSReady 2009. The difference between XP and Embedded is not great so you can get the updates intended for a Embedded on a XP. :stuck_out_tongue: It extends its support for another year! 075

just download the archive, run the reg file, apply the changes and restart computer
after check the updateы
some new updates should be…

windowsxp2019.zip (278 Bytes)

P/S: Microsoft could at any time ban this attempt to extend. But it’s worth trying hz

1 Like

has it been tested for viruses?

it maded by me

ok i just installed it. restarting now

if its works give please screnshot

This .reg will basically get your Windows XP to receive Windows Embedded POSReady 2009 updates, which will be supported until 2019.

he knows

1 Like

Is that he was asking if the file could contain some malware :stuck_out_tongue:

He meant the archive. He can not see what’s in the archive before he downloads it

what about xp x64 updates from server 2003

support of server 2003 was down in 2015…

At least it’s a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit more updated

Hello @Kos_Furler ok so yeah i have that hack on my xp pc but Microsoft killed the updates for xp home and pro and it doesnt work even so yeah : /

This is the posready updates

But with this patch, Windows XP thinks that it is Posready and gets updates from another system similar to it. And how this relates to the official updates for Windows XP? omg

Im talkig about posready not xp because i, like i said

This existed long before your post.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there’s just one year left.
rip xp

Its over already

Extending support for Windows XP until April 2019!
ehm